Chapter 19

-Koko's POV-

He is thrilled for his date with her, it is just a simple lunch date but seeing his pregnant wife is the best feeling for him. Since marrying her, he has never stopped bragging about her. Making his way to where he should meet her, it made him chuckle remembering how the first time they're getting together. But soon his smile went away as he walked out from the car. It's weird how quiet the park is. He sure planted a lot of his men around her. He could feel his heart racing and feeling anxious 'What are these bad feelings..'. He cautiously walked inside the park with some of his men, his eyes widened. All his men were dead. People that should have protected her are all lying on the ground. He ran as fast as he could. When he finally found her, he saw a man pointing a gun towards her "Y/N!!!". He could see how her head turned to look at him before bullets pierced through her chest and her stomach. It felt like time stopped for him. He saw her body slowly fall on the ground. The man that shot her was shot by one of Koko's men. He trembled as he ran towards her. "No no no no no" he falls on his knees as he holds her in his arms. "AMBULANCE! GET ME AMBULANCE!!" he shouted desperately as he could hear she was wheezing. "Ha..jime.." her eyes looked up at him. "Y/n! Stay with me! Ambulance is coming. You will be alright!" She could see tears running down his cheeks while he tried to stop her from bleeding with his trembling hand "I-it will be alright. I-i got you, sunshine.. I got you. You will be fine.". "Hajime.." he flinched when heard her soft voice as he could feel her gentle hand stroke his cheek "....I'm sorry..I'm sorry.. I can't protect our baby". "No no no.. D-don't say that.. I'll save both of you.." he sobs as he holds her hand that starts getting cold. He could see how you flash your usual warm and gentle smile, "No, y/n.. No no no. Sunshine, an ambulance is coming... Stay with me, y/n.. J-just a few more minutes..". He doesn't believe in God, but that very moment, he prayed. He begged that God won't take her away. "Hajime?" again she called out to him, "Yeah, love?". "Can you..sing it? That song..I love it.. I think our child wants to hear too" she asked as he bit his lips. With a trembling voice he started to sing "You..are my sunshine...My only sunshine...You..make me..happy...when skies..are gray" he choked a little as he sobs. It's getting hard for him to keep going yet he did his best "You'll..never know, dear..How much I love you...Please don't take my sunshine away....". "I love it..your voice" she sighed, seeming content hearing him singing that. He could hear the ambulances and how then they took her away from him. "M-my wife please save my wife!!" he begged as he saw they put her inside the ambulance.

-End of Koko's POV-

It's been a year since that day. "How are you feeling today, y/n? The gang is as rowdy as usual.. Sanzu at it again.. " he put the bouquet of flowers right in front of your gravestone. "I will see you two soon.." He smiled weekly. It wasn't long after that when his name appeared in the newspaper. Convicted for first degree murder and he will get the death penlaty row. Apparently the guy that killed you was one of his enemies. Getting his revenge, that is what led to the situation. Rather than feel scared or sad, people could see him smile. Feeling content. He will be shot in the head "Ah.. no need to cover my head.. Today.. I want to feel the sunshine for the last time..". Looking up at the sky, the bright clear blue sky and the sun was the lasting he saw.