Chapter 12

-Koko's POV-

He felt like he was about to lose his mind. It's rare for him to feel that worked up, he always thinks things through, putting everything into the right calculation that is favour him. But lately since she is coming into his life and staying with him, whatever it is when it is about her, he barely uses his logic and end up acting impulsively. Sometimes he felt like her stupidity was rubbing on him. Knowing she is being taken care of by Inupi, it calmed him a little and putting him at ease for some reasons. In the end he hung out with Sanzu. It even surprised Sanzu when he came to him, but seeing his condition, he knew enough that Koko needed to relax. He is usually against using any drugs or weed most of times, but seems he really did need it for today. Just for today, he took them more than he usually use. "Feels good right~ Crossing the limits always the best~ " Sanzu smirked as he took the pill himself too, the effects sure made his eyes rolled back a little, "Bring them in~ Only the best girls for you, Koko". Koko could feel how the drug started to take effect on him. It surely made his head more clear and helped him relax. His eyes saw how some girls were coming in, he thought to himself that hanging with Sanzu isn't that bad sometimes. Maybe he really need to loosen up a bit. After all, it's been awhile since he is sleeping with anyone.

-End of Koko's POV-

"Thanks, Inupi.." you said quietly as you saw him help you put the ointment on your bruised arm. "He isn't usually like that y'know.. Anyway, y/n.. What do you think of Koko?", your cheeks blushed slightly. "I know he isn't a bad guy.." you averted your eyes, trying to calm your heart. "That isn't what I asked you. Do you have feelings for Koko?", that question sure turned your face red. "We are only together because of contract and my debt-" Inupi sighed as he cut you off, "Stop beating around the bush. Do you love him, y/n?". You bite your lips, before looking up at him "M-maybe.. A little..bit..". He smiled at your answer, "Let's go get him then.. You two need to talk.. I'll help you since I like you". "You meant my foods?", you gave him a bright smile as he just shrugged his shoulder while gave you a small smile.

After making few calls, you and Inupi know where koko is. Making your way to get him back home, your mood sure lightened up after those small talks with Inupi. When on your way to get Koko, Inupi tells you about Akane and Koko. Some stories from the past. "You probably don't remember, y/n. You once helped Koko. I think it's around the time that our Black Dragon gang was just disbanded.. He got pretty beaten up. I'm not sure about the full story but he said you and your dad sorta help him by carrying him on your back to the hospital. ", you are silent for a moment trying to remember everything. "Ah!! The dying guy at the park!! I don't remember his face much but he has black hair and his face is quite beaten up.. That was Koko?? I meant his hair..kinda different colour?" you gasped as you seemed to remember a little. "He dyed his hair, idiot. Anyway, he actually was looking for you but he said you moved away. But carrying a guy on your back.. You sure strong", you then fell silent before just weakly smiling. "Ah yes.. After my little brother passed away, my father was being chased by debt collectors. We have to move away to a smaller place. Then since my dad passed away and I'm still too young to live alone, I ended up in an orphanage. I have no relatives and I'm too old to get adopted so I've been constantly moving from one orphanage to another.. It took a long time but now I think things will finally work out. Hehehe well, I've been helping my dad lifting up stuffs for living.. So, yeah.. hehe". You chirped as you said that confidently. Inupi rarely smiles but the way you said that with a smile, made him also smile as he patted your head, "Yea. Things will be better now. No worries, Koko is probably just out drinking.". "Mhm" you nodded your head, a smile made it to your face when feel how kind he is treating you, "Hey Inupi.. Do you think Koko too.. Maybe.. have feelings for me too?". "You should ask that to him yourself'' he glanced at you as he back focusing on driving the car.

The time you two arrived, you are shocked by the sight. Inupi quickly slammed the door shut. You two standing there froze. You are in shock while Inupi is in cold sweat due to not expecting Koko to have a drug party with Sanzu while some girls that fondling and clinging to them. Some even already half naked. He only expected Koko to probably go drinking and get drunk. That is what he told you on the way picking Koko up. Inupi told you that Koko probably went out drinking but no, he was apparently snorting drugs on another girl's boobs and making out with her. "Y-y/n.. Listen, that is not how it looks-" Inupi trying to reason with you. You then looked up at him with a weak smile, your tears threatened to fall "I-it's alright, Inupi.. We aren't in a real relationship after all.. I don't feel so good.. I.. Could you please send me to the hotel? I don't feel like going home..". "You could stay at my place, you know. I don't mind-" you shook your head "I..need to be alone at the moment..".