Fantasy

-Yasmin

I clean the kitchen, while Keh showers and gets ready for her meeting. She has a dish washer but I have no idea how to use one.. so I wash everything by hand. Which is fine by me, because I really enjoy cleaning.

I look over at the counter when I hear buzzing. It's her phone ringing. I go grab it and head to her bedroom to take it to her. The shower isn't running anymore so she must be done.

I tap at her door. "Hey Kehlani, you have a call." I open the door and freeze.

She's drying off at her mirror, her body is flawless. My eyes travel her head to toe from behind. Her phone slips from my hand when I notice a dick between her legs.

She turns around and quickly covers herself. I can't even speak...

she has a penis... and it's not small...

"Um... can I help you Yasmin?" She exhales. "My door was closed for a reason."

"I- um... phone." I bend down to pick it up and rush it to her, before I run out of her room.

I go into the living room and sit on the sofa, to process what I just saw.

Keh has a dick... I was just Hallucinating from having so much caffeine... right?

20 mins later

She comes out looking so fly. She has on a nude color suit and her raven hair is up in a bun. I turn my focus back to the tv... even though the only thing that I can think about is seeing her naked...

"Hey Yasmin." She calls me

"Yes?" I respond

"How much of me did you see?"She asks bluntly

"Um... I... do you really have a dick?" I ask because I have to, it's driving me crazy.

"I figured that you seen it." She  takes a deep breath. "Yes I do have a penis, I'm intersex."

"How?" I puzzle

"I was born with it..." she answers as she puts her laptop in her bag.

"I-I'm sorry I walked in on you Keh... your phone was ringing." I climb from the sofa and go into the kitchen with her.

"You're fine, just knock next time and wait for me to answer."

"Okay, have a good meeting." I smile.

"Thank you, I wrote down my cell phone number and work number... it's on the nightstand. Help yourself if you get hungry... don't let anyone in and don't leave." She instructs.

Her telling me not to let anyone in and not to leave makes me feel anxious... my mom would say that before she always left...

"Kehlani...."

"Yes?" She's speaks, fixing her briefcase.

"Is it okay to text you?, I mean if you don't come back in a few hours..."

"Yes you can text me, but I'm coming back... so be ready in a few hours."

"Okay, I will."

"And thank you for cleaning... it looks great."

"Oh, it's my job." I smile

So that's why Cassidy calls her papi... she probably uses male pronouns since she's both...

I hear my phone ringing from my bedroom. I run in and belly flop on the bed. I pick it up, its a jail number. I hurry and answer it.