Yasmin

-Yas

I made my mom look cute. It makes me mad that her and Keh are going out... but still I don't want her looking busted.

The Uber driver pulls up to Kehs penthouse and I grab my bags, heading to the door. Before I can ring the doorbell the door opens, it's Aleeya. She smiles letting me inside. The first thing I notice is fresh bruises on her neck. I knew this thot would get some without me.

She helps me take my bags up to my room. We sit them on the floor and get on the bed. Kehlani left already, I wanted to see her first but oh well. Aleeya has it coming though, she should've asked me first or waited... Kehlani belongs to me.

"You got new bruises." I stare at Leelee

"Oh yea B." She pulls her hair to the side showing me. "Keh is a savage." She laughs.

"It's not funny, You belong to me and so does Keh... I hate you for always being a slut." I push her, before standing up. "Isn't me fucking you good enough?!"

"Yasmin, you trippin... it's not like that at all." She frowns...

"Shut up liar, you couldn't wait for me to leave, so y'all could fuck!" I feel my eyes filling with angry tears.

"It's not like that I swear, I didn't think you would care Yasmin... I love you, I care about Keh too."

"You don't love me... you're just here for Kehlani.... Not me don't lie!"

"That's not true Yasmin and you know it. You call me and I drop everything and I come because I care about you... Why are you even spazzing when you offered her dick to me? You basically volunteered me... the fuck is wrong with you?!" She stands "

"Shut up Aleeya, y-you don't love me... nobody does... yall lie! You only careee about sex!"

"you said it was my turn Yasmin and we could fuck, if you didn't want me fucking her you should've said so... I asked for the threesome but you could've said no... you invited me in bed with y'all... like hell if imma say no... You think I'm a slut but I don't fuck with nobody... I've only been with you and Keh..."

"No... But you coulda waited for me... Ya'll just left me out like I'm not good enough!" I yell at her. "I don't wanna be forgot about! You would forget me Lee... Like... like before..."

"Yasmin, I'm sorry, you right... I should've waited baby." She steps to me, pulling me into her arms...

Im mad but being held feels so good and I don't want to pull away from her... I hate being so jealous but if they fuck without me then they might not need me no more... the thought makes me cry even harder... I hate being on my period... I just want to know I'll always have them forever.

"Yasmin, Kehlani and l... we both love you." She pulls me to the bed, spooning me.

"I'm sorry Leelee I'm insecure and- and I don't want to lose you or Keh..."

"Baby you won't, stop crying... I love you Yazzy butt."

"I love you more, L-Lee Lee." I sniffle intertwining my fingers with hers and scooting back closer to her, to feel her body against mines.

She better never leave me... especially Kehlani because now I know how to use a gun...

-Keh

"6 shots of tequila." I wink at the bartender, that can't take her eyes off of me.

"Of course, anything for you."

I map out the facility... I've been here years ago. Crimson Crush has always been the hotspot for celebrities, models and athletes. Everything is seductively bleeding red.