Loyalty

-Keh

I leave  out the facility, letting what just happen set in

I leave  out the facility, letting what just happen set in. I was fucking set up... all along... how could I be so damn careless....

"Fuck!"

I storm to my car, I don't have time to waste... yet I can't cause Yasmin to panic... shit... shit... shit...

Kehlani... calm down, keep a level head...

Okay... okay...

I'll train Yasmin these next few days to use a gun... I meant what I said about shooting anyone that touches her and now the situation is critical.

It doesn't sit right with me sending Yasmin back to that bitch but I can't make shit obvious... I'll give it a few days and then I'll make my moves.

Patricia just bought her early ticket to hell. I start my car and speed out of the parking out. I dig through my glove box at a red light and pull out a prepaid phone. I plug it into the charger and when's it's charged enough, I call up my gun guy and get some artillery ready. I also hit up my tech guy to get a few burner phones, surveillant and etc...  I already know this bitch has our shits tapped.

I think back to the night that I met Yasmin... and it all makes perfect sense now.... Prior to me stepping outside.... I overheard a bit of VI's and Sids conversation.

|"Yea you can make bank, they pay way more for mutts then people think... and she's a puppy, virgin at that.... come on now...."

"You cold Vi... you just gone sell your only puppy like that?"

"Well it's a dog eat dog word and I ain't worried ima get her ass back trust me... but I'm talking bank rolls... shit I wish I had more to sell."

"Shit I doubt you get her back, bitch is pretty."

"Yea but she's hard headed as fuck and loud... I been tryna train her ass.... but you know how that goes.... Oh hey Kehlaaanie."

"Sup Vi...."

"Sexy ass self... I remember when you was my daughters age now you all grown and fine."

"Stop it, thank you though."

"What you bout to do?"

"Finish this beer and head out."

"Okay wait, I wanna talk to you... I'm bout holla at Sid real quick about this puppy I'm selling..."

"Yup."|

I didn't pay any mind to the shit that she was saying... I knew she was always hitting licks, boosting and whatever else illegal she could do to make a quick buck... I had offered that woman countless jobs... She would accept but never show up so I quit giving a fuck... I only did it because I knew she had a child and I considered her a friend... one that I couldn't trust because of her addiction... but still a friend.