Pawn

Keh
3:45 am

I wake up to my phone vibrating from the nightstand. I shift Aleeya a little and reach for it. It takes a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. It's Yasmin, I immediately answer.

"Hello baby, you good?" I question

"No... daddy, I'm wet..." she murmurs "I can't even sleep, I want dick and I want Leelee too."

"Are you in bed?" I ask

"Yes."

"Go lock your bedroom door for me and get undressed." I instruct

"Okay." I can hear the subtle relief in her voice.

I wake myself enough to be coherent. I hear Yasmin shuffling around in her bedroom before she comes back to the phone.

"Okay, all done Papi..."

"That's my girl... now get comfortable and spread those pretty legs for me."

"Okay... Im comfy and my legs are open." She whispers

"Good." I exhale. "Now gently run your fingers over your clit... and tell me how wet you are."

Aleeya moves and opens her eyes. We make eye contact as Yasmin speaks to me.

"Im really wet papi... im- so wet and- and it feels good." Yasmin whimpers

"Hmm... I miss how wet and tight you are Yasmin... slip a finger in for me... imagine it's me fingering you... nice and slow, hitting your gspot." Aleeyas eyes widening as I instruct Yasmin.

"Kehlani... it feels... your finger feels nnghhh soo.. soo good uhh." She moans so sexy in my ear... sending chills throughout my body and hardening the thick mass between my legs.

"angel, that's it." I bite my lip and close my eyes... opening them, when I feel Aleeyas hand touching me over my boxers. My body jerks from the sensual action.

"Is that Yasmin?" Aleeya mutters

"Yes." I answer in a low growl.

"Paaaapiii... I want your dick now." Yasmin cries out, but still maintaining a level of quietness.

"Hmm... add.. fuck, add another finger for me... slowly."

"Ha ugh... hmmm!"

"I'm slowly fucking you, nice and deep... hitting your spot." I exhale

I've never had phone sex... never had to, but if it gets my babygirl off... I'll do it... let her use her imagination while I'm away.

I look down at Aleeya as she concentrates on watching me stroke myself. I reach for her hand and place it on my length, making her look up at me.  I guide her hand to the perfect pace. She mimics my motions... I smile, a tiny bit... giving her some reassurance that it feels good. I know she wanted to touch me, I don't mind it.

"Paaapiiii...."

"Yes, my love?"

"can I- Can I ple-please cum?!" She begs

"No, not yet... work your fingers a bit faster and harder... I want to hear that pussy Yasmin."

"O-okaaay..." Her moaning gets louder but I'm still able to hear the wet sounds of her fucking herself.

"Fuck, that's it... keep going, work for it Yasmin..." I exhale.

"Okaaaay Papiii....." she whines

Her sexy moaning has me on the verge of rupture... Along with the way Aleeyas hands feel. Yasmin gets really into it, to the point where she's no longer quiet. I have to tell her to cut on some music. She follows my instructions, of course.