Confessions

-Keh

-Keh

I fucked up big time, I pull out of Yasmin, without even looking at her. I grab boxers and pants and leave out of the room.

I go to the bar and drink several drinks. I've never told any woman  that I loved them. I've never felt love for anyone... Opening up to Yasmin is what got me to this point in the first place.

I go back into my bedroom. Cassidy is laying there with hell in her eyes. "So you had a entire Ménage à trois... what have I done that's so bad Keh-"

"Just shut up and take that shit off, now."

-Yasmin

I give Leelee a brief rundown on Keh and I. I have to restrain her from going to beat Cassidys ass. You can hear Cassidy screaming loud and clear and Kehlani has thick walls. It sounds like she's being killed and part of me hope she is. Maybe Kehlani has slipped back into her gangsta ways.

But what really just happened? Kehlani told me that she loved me and then she just left without saying anything to me... I don't know if I should be happy or if I should be crying... probably crying since she's screwing Cassidys brains out.

I know she's pissed... she has to be... she said she would never be able to love me... but she said it...

"Yasmin are you okay?" Leelee asks

"I don't know B... can you hold me?" I crumble

"I got you Yas." She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me in, spooning me.

"I think she hates me Leelee..."

"She doesn't hate you... she's just confused Yassy butt."

"Don't call me Yassy butt." I giggle

"Yassy butt, you know you like that nickname."

"I love her Leelee." I sigh, trying to hold back my tears.

"I know baby... I think she loves you too, but go to sleep... I'm sure once the liquor wears off she will talk to you." She cuts some music on her phone to semi drown out Cassidys whaling.

"Okay Leelee, I love you.. thank you for being my bestie."

"I love you too and likewise."

I hold my hand over hers and close my eyes...

Tuesday 2:15pm

I wake up to my phone ringing. I grab it and answer without even opening my eyes.

You have a free collect call from

Victoria Rose

Hi lil girl

What do you want? did you run outta money?