Facades 

-Keh 10:25am

"Good job baby, look at you handling that gun." I praise Yasmin

Yasmin and Aleeya have been training since 7am. Yasmin's been hitting every single target. She's not perfect but she's doing amazing for her second day. It has a lot to do with Vi pissing her off, channeling your anger is a power of its on degree.

Aleeya shoots like she's been doing it for a while. She's damn near up there with me but she's gets too cocky... and that's when you fuck up. I'll get more time to work with her one on one. I've spoke to Des and she's going to join in on the take down. As much as Yasmin irritates her, Des will ride for me whenever.

After training, I take Yasmin and Aleeya back to penthouse so that they can shower and etc. I go to my bedroom and shower as well. I cut the water up to the highest setting that I can stand, before stepping in. I let the hot water shower over my head like rain.

I won't lie, I've been stressed as fuck. I've never had another life I had to protect besides my own. I've fucked up when I was younger but I've learned and used those fuck ups to perfect myself. Clearly I let my guards down, which lead to error.

I guess throwing the gangsta towel in made me falter. I became too relaxed and complacent. Family will kill you before anyone else and I let my mother one up me. It's all about the money at the end of the day. She won't win this game though. Why willingly choose death? Life is already fragile and inevitably ephemeral...

But bitch chose to fuck with me... to fuck with the only thing more valuable than my money and my peace... Yasmin...

-Yas

Something is wrong with Kehlani, I can feel it even if she doesn't show it... I know her, she's been drinking so much lately... Is she just upset about me leaving? Maybe she's just mad at my dumb ass momma... I dont know but I have to find out... I look over at Aleeya, she's even been acting different too.

She normally acts like she doesn't give a fuck and is unbothered 24-7... now she's more emotional and worried about me... This pisses me off... like why won't they just talk to me.... Am I that much of a bitch?

Oh I'm dumb as hell... she's emotional because of Nami and Kairee... She's dealing with a lot. I need to be more aware of how Lee Lee feels since she's my girlfriend now... I can't be acting like a childish bitch all the time... I want to make her happy and I don't want her to leave me...

I'll do better for Kehlani and Aleeya... when I come back from Victorias they won't even think I'm the same Yasmin....

"Baby...." I walk over to Lee and wrap my arms around her waist from behind... she's doing her hair.

"Yes sexy?" She smiles looking at me in the mirror... we're literally the same height, but lee lee says she's taller. I stand on my tippy toes... "you look beautiful." I grin

"Yassy, are you on your tippy toes?" She giggles.

"Nope, I grew." I smile

"Ohhh." She turns looking at my feet, I stumble losing my balance... "you don't have to be tall, I love you just the way you are... I only date tall men." She pulls me up against her, pressing her lips against mines. I kiss her back, tasting the sweetness of her lip gloss.

"Use to only date tall men... you mean." I nuzzle her nose

"Right, I use to... you're so jealous baby." She lifts my face like Keh would.

"Only a little bit." I mutter, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"You don't have anything to worry about... I'm yours Yasmin." She looks me in the eyes. "I accept that you're in love with Kehlani... you two are so sexy together and she's the real deal B... she loves you to death... and nobody could change that shit."