Sell out

-Yasmin

After we left the mall, Keh had to make a stop at the apple store and her jeweler. I swear everything she buys cost more than my entire 17 years of life. She's sexy, wealthy and has a huge dick. I'd sell my soul to her if she wanted it.

Now we're back home... Kehs in our bedroom, Lee and I are in our robes getting ready in my room. I snuck a bottle of liquor from Kehs bar so that we can pregame... I've heard people  say that when they're about to get drunk. Lee is in the mirror doing her makeup.

I come up next to her and watch. She's already pretty without it... but she can slay her makeup better than most Mua's... Lee even knows how to conceal and highlight too. I can hardly apply chapstick right. I wonder if I should try to do my makeup...

wait I don't have any.... Duh...

"Can you do my makeup Lee lee?" I ask, while I look through all her expensive products. She's a little darker than me but so, she can make it work. I wanna look like the girls that Kehlani are attracted to... only if I could change my body but I don't have enough money... Ima have to work overtime with keeping thots off Keh and fuck bois away from Lee. I feel stressed thinking about it.

"What are you gonna do for me?" She grins

I take it back.... Lee lee is just like my mom and everyone else... bitch... I feel my eyes begin to water.... I'm pms'n so bad and Aleeya is about to get cursed out..

"What?" I frown stepping back defensively

"I mean I'll do your makeup for a kiss." She smirks a little

"Why are you so gay?" I feel my face heating up...

Not me blushing but I feel better now... If I let her maybe I can mark her neck again... I know she will probably wanna fight me if I do but oh well...

"you're just so sexy B." She puts her beauty blender down and faces me.

"Um not for real, you are Leelee... everyone wants you." I eye my beautiful bestie

I think I'm actually turned on right now... I do wanna kiss her but she needs to stop thinking she's the boss of me... I'm gonna deny her, for now... maybe later we can kiss. I don't think Keh really cares if we do, Lee just can't give me hickies because that would mean I'm her territory... and I only belong to Kehlani.

"These lips belong to Kehlani." I boost proudly

"That's fine I just wanna barrow them." She steps to me pressing me up against the vanity...

-Keh

Let me see far along Yas is with getting dressed. It's been a hour but I know how slow females can be getting prepared for anything... I take a sip of my tequila and cranberry.

I place my glass on the nightstand and walk over to my full length floor mirror, looking at my reflection. "Damn, I don't know about this shit." I tug the mini dress down and fix my lipstick. I haven't dressed this feminine in forever. This piece of fabric is so short that I hope my shit doesn't pop out.

Im sure Yasmin is going to be thrilled to see me this way, I chuckle a little as I leave my bedroom. Yasmin took the bedroom that's located on the second floor... I step into the hallway and proceed to take the steps. My heels click clack along my white marble floor.