amalgamation

Yas

It's 1pm and we've been shooting 7am

It's 1pm and we've been shooting 7am... I'm exhausted and have a attitude but I promised Kehlani I would be good... Aleeya has been really quiet since last night... I don't know if it's me or her baby daddy or us both...

She's been hitting all her targets... maybe she's just focused... I've been hitting mines too... I only missed 2 out of 25 I just think of Cassidy's face.... I'm basically a pro shooter at this point.

Keh has been so stern with me hitting all the targets though... She acts like I've been missing a lot... I wanted to explode more times than I can possibly count... but guess what, I didn't.

Finally practice is over. Keh is taking us out for lunch. Lee and I showered separately... because she wanted to. We both dress a like in denim short shorts, Nikes and off the shoulder ribbed bodysuits... hers black and mines red.

I can't take her being like this with me anymore....

"B, why have you been acting different?" I snap, while she does her makeup.

"Im just tired Yasmin..." she exhales

"Whatever... you're always lit... so all of sudden you become tired on my last day with you?" I fume

"Bro, like don't even start with me....." she  puts her mascara down to face me.

"What's your problem?"

"I just told you what was wrong but you just feel like fighting... you get a rise off toxic shit."

"No I don't... I just feel like you are mad at me..." I confess

Her calling me toxic hurts.... She's lucky I'm tryna change for real... I know it don't seem like it but I am...

"You didn't do nothin Yas... Im not mad at you... I just feel drained... it's so much shit going on... but Im happy to be with you... I'm sorry that im off..." she sighs

She looks so pretty... If I were Keh I'd cum in her too...

"Let's go drink some of Kehs rich people alcohol... I'm sorry for snapping baby." I hug her.

"Im sorry too baby Yassy butt." She smiles, squeezing me tightly into a hug.

"So gay." I snicker

"For you bae... look at what y'all did to my neck though." She pushes her hair to the side.

"Damn, that's so hot..." I blush

Her neck looks worse than mines, the night Keh marked me up....

"It is sexy because you and K-" she pauses. "Let's go get some drinks."

"Yesss." We head to Kehs bar.

I sneak one of the bottles that I can't pronounce because that's the best kind... and it costs the most. Aleeya grabs us some glasses and I fill them half way. I hide Kehs bottle behind the other bottles in the very back. I grab the jar of sweet cherries to snack on. I love these mugs. We take our drinks to the balcony.