Toxicity... Emotions & Sex

-Kehlani

-Kehlani

My urge is to destroy Yasmin right here, right now... but the part of me that hasn't been completely corrupted knows she needs me to nurture her and give her my full blown attention. My Ego has suppressed my id for now... Im not the cold hearted monster that I use to be... I wipe her tears away as she looks up at me. "You're so beautiful Yasmin." I lift her chin and press my lips against her soft pink pout. She trembles as I slip my tongue in her mouth drawing her closer kissing her with intent and ownership...

I'd rather slay a thousand men than to love... this shit is driving me mad... I'm fighting internal conflicts... But I can't turn away from her... It's sickening how possessive I am over Yasmin... tonight just proved that fact... Good girls are always attracted to the Devil... I could destroy her in a blink of an eye.. but she clings to me... she's so naive and trusting despite the hood persona that she has acquired and that's one of the reasons why I'm going to protect her even if it means destroying myself...

"Come on Yassy butt." Lee locks arms with Yas.

"I love you Keh." She looks over her shoulder

"I love you too babygirl." I watch them as the exit the restroom.

Des walks in and just stares at me as I look in the mirror. "Bro you good?" She approaches me.

"Yea, I'm good." I respond

"Here drank this." She passes me glass with dark brown liquor in it.

I take the glass to the head and clank it down on the marble counter top. I pull my hair free from the bun that I was wearing. I stare at myself in the mirror and chuckle, moving my hair aside. Yasmin marked me... I have her hand prints all around my neck.

"Umm... Keh... you sure you good?" Des questions.

"Im fine, let's get outta here before Yasmin assumes that we're fuckin."

"Pssst, ion know why you deal with that girl man... she has you moving different."

We go back to the VIP area, Yasmin is dancing with Leelee. I take a seat with my friend.. I'm suddenly transfixed on the way that Yasmin is rolling and winding her hips. Fuck I need her...

"Bro... where you going?"

I stand up and walk towards Yas and Lee. Making eye contact with Aleeya, I step up behind Yasmin, wrapping my hands around her waist. She jerks away and looks over her shoulder, smiling when she notices it's me.

"Don't stop dancing babygirl." I smile

"I was bout to punch you." She laughs

"You like inflicting pain on me huh?"

"No... I'm not a satanic." She frowns...

She's so damn cute... I won't correct her...

Yasmin presses herself against me rocking her hips and rolling them to the beat...