𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟾:𝟷𝟼𝙰𝙼

"Where you headed?" I asked Kennedy as I entered her bedroom after my shower, she was looking mighty fine too. "Early business meetings with the girls, about to meet them at this diner."

"Aight," I went into my duffle bag to pull out today's fit, "You gotta iron?"

"In the closet beside the bathroom," she responded, I set my fit on her bed then left the room to get the iron and the board it comes with. Then I headed back to her room to get dressed.

After I got dressed I gathered my stuff then followed Kennedy downstairs, her two kids were sitting on the couch eating waffles and watching tv.

"Wassup man," Ajani dapped me up, "Wassup I'm Kristian, ya moms told me you play basketball. How's that going?"

"Good, you think you could teach me a few things?" I nodded my head yes, "Definitely," I then turned to Honesty, "I'm Kristian," she smiled at me, "Honesty,"

I then headed into the kitchen to grab something to eat before heading out. "You gonna be busy today?" She asked me as I got a water bottle out the fridge, "Maybe why?"

"I want to know if you'd come to this fashion show I'm going to later today, one of my friends is hosting it. I'm taking the kids."

"Family friendly?" She nodded her head yes, "So I could bring my daughters?" She nodded her head yes again.

"Okay good, just send me the address and we'll be there," she smiled, "Good," she then picked up her keys and purse before heading into the living room.

"Imma be back," she told her kids, they exchanged hugs and kisses. "Y'all staying in today?"

"Probably not," Ajani answered her, "Okay if not make sure you got your keys, imma call you in a few. We're all going to a fashion show today,"

"Also lock the door after us, don't open it for nobody. We all got our own keys so do not open it!" She told them in a stern tone.

"Aight ma," after that we left the house.

I walked Kennedy to her car, she unlocked her doors and reached in to push the start button as her car turned on.