𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟼:𝟹𝟾𝙿𝙼

I watched as Kennedy did her makeup in the mirror, looking all good and shit. She looked up in the mirror to see me looking back at her, "Why you staring?"

"Cause you look good," she began to smile, "Thank you," I then wrapped my arms around her waist, "Where you going?"

"Meeting with Zani, and India." I nodded my head, "What're you wearing tonight?"

"An all black bodysuit with mid thigh boots," she told me before putting that spray on her face, "Aight,"

I then left the bathroom and headed to the bedroom and sat on the edge of my bed, and waited for her.

She then cleaned up her mess and turned the lights off, and entered the bedroom. She packed up her stuff into her duffle bag then set it on the bed.

She went into her bag to grab her outfit and set it on the bed, "Once I get dressed I'm out," she told me as she began to get dressed.

"When's the next time imma see you?" I asked her, she sighed. "Tonight. If you come to the club,"

"Okay, I'll think about it." She then put her dirty clothes in my hamper and fixed herself up in my mirror, before finishing getting ready to leave.

"You got everything?" I asked as I walked her to her car, "Yes, you got any plans today?" She asked me as she loaded her car up.

"I'm finna hop in the shower, then go to my moms house to see my daughter," I responded, "That's good,"

She closed the back door then opened the drivers side, and started the car before getting out to hug me. "I'll call you later,"

"Okay, be safe and everything,"

"I will, you too," she leaned up to kiss me as I kissed her back, she then pulled away and hugged me.

"See you later," Kennedy got into her car then pulled off, I sighed and turned around before heading back to my house. I locked up behind me and headed upstairs.

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍

| 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡, 𝐆𝐀 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴