𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐒

| 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴

| 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴

𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟿𝙿𝙼

"I miss my baby," I whined as I was out to lunch with my two best friends. Haven't been with them that much, due to school / work and being a mother.

They understood, so we all planned ahead to go out to lunch when we were all free. And I'm sad because I miss my man and son. "Who's watching him?" My friend Tara asked me, "Azur,"

"Doesn't he have to work?" My other friend Jemma said, "Yea, not till later. He was able to flip his schedule to work around mines and Rylee's"

They nodded their heads at me, "Anyways how's the mother life? Driving you crazy yet?"

"Not even in the slightest," which was true, being a mother wasn't anything new to me. I basically raised my siblings growing up so I know all the ins and outs.
Obviously things are different when you have your own child but things are going good so I can't complain.

"Anyways let's order," we all picked up our menus and began to look it over to decide on what we want to eat.

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐓

| 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟼:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

Today I get my test results back from my doctor. I didn't open the envelope yet, I want Lennox here when I open it. Which is making me more anxious because he's not home yet.

I sighed and set the envelope down and picked up my phone to call Kennedy, hoping she'll answer. Which she did.

"Yes ma?"