𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 | ➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟾:𝟶𝟿𝙰𝙼

I watched as Kristian tied his durag down, as I stood in the doorway of the bathroom. He looks so handsome, like naturally handsome. He doesn't have to do no extra shit.
"You good baby?" He asks me, his voice was raspier than usual. Which I loved, "I'm okay."

"Today is your birthday, what do you want to do?" He asks me before turning around to fully face me, "Nothing really," he gently grabs my hands and brings me closer. "We go to dinner, I call up your friends. We all go out for drinks, then tomorrow we can do a family dinner."

"Sounds perfect." I pecked his lips and pulled him close for a hug. He hugs me back, before sliding his hands down to my butt. He smacks it before pulling away, I laughed at him.
"You play too much!" I tell him before I turned around to leave the bedroom, as he followed behind.

I reached for my phone, off the nightstand to see an unknown number texted me several times, as for missed calls and texts from Masai. I called her back, and put the phone up to my ear.

"Happy birthday mama."

"Thank you, honey. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine, just Honesty and I are with Auntie India." I sucked my teeth.

"What happened? Why aren't y'all with your father?"

"He's a bitch! Like he gotta girlfriend, or something and acts mad weird. He wasn't even trying to bond with Honesty. So we left."

"Do you need me to, come get y'all?"

"Nah we're going to hang out, with Auntie India and Uncle Durk. Then see Lj, before coming home. We got clothes and stuff."

"You sure? I have no problem, coming to get y'all."

"We're sure, it's your birthday have fun. We love you."

"I love you both,"

"And Ma?"

"Yes?"

"Don't let dad, ruin your day. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good, I love you."