𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟾:𝟷𝟼𝙰𝙼

"Why are you yelling at me? It's early as fuck!" I said to Miya as I looked for something to wear. I just hopped out the shower, now I'm finna leave because Sai and Honesty wants me to take them shopping.

Basically they wanna run my pockets.

"Because you finna go cheat on me with Kennedy! Aren't you?" I rolled my eyes, she's lucky Kennedy is in a relationship and isn't paying me no mind or I definitely would.

After I cheated on Kennedy I knew I truly fucked up. After encountering her the day after was some scary shit, she was heartbroken and pissed off at the same time. She head butted the shit outta me so hard I bled on my forehead, still gotta scar and shit.

I want Kennedy back 100% but I know we can't ever go back to what we had, I want us back I want my family back. Do I regret cheating and going back to Miya? Definitely!

Do I miss my best friend? Definitely!

"Nah actually I'm finna go shopping with my daughters," I clarified as I grabbed a pair of boxers and socks along with a wife beater. "I feel like you're lying and distancing yourself from me," I sighed.

"I don't want to be with you anymore Miya," I told her, she sucked her teeth in response. "You serious?"

"So serious, I'm tryna tell you I'm going to go shopping with my daughters and you act like I'm gonna go fuck around on you," I clarified as I got dressed.

"Whatever Booka," I rolled my eyes and went into the closet for one of my fitted hats, I sighed and grabbed one and put it on.

As I'm looking at myself in the mirror, my phone begins to ring on the bed. I turned around to see Miya holding my phone, I look at the screen to see Kennedy FaceTiming me.

"Unbelievable," she responded, I snatched my phone from her and answered the phone.

"Yooo." Kennedy propped her phone up onto the sink and looked at me.

"So the girls told me that you are taking them shopping,"

"Yea, is it a problem?" She shook her head no and began to straighten her hair.