𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐈

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐃 |
➪ 𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐃 | ➪ 𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟾:𝟸𝟶𝙰𝙼

"Babe wake up!" Essence tried to wake me, knowing I'm not a morning person. Sometimes.

He's more of a morning person, because he gets up and goes to start his day. A good 95% of the time he's at the studio and the other 5% he's with me.

I left for Baltimore sometime last night and got here early this morning, Essence picked me up from the train station and we headed to the house.

He had moved out his moms house and got his own spot with Braxton, she lives on the other side of the house so she can't hear us.

He wants me to move in with him due to me not being in school yet, so I'm still deciding.

I slowly opened my eyes to see him hovering over me with an ashtray and a already lit blunt, I sat up immediately and took them before taking a few pulls.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him, "Anything you want."

"You gotta go to the studio today?" He nodded his head yes, "Not till later, you should come with me,"

"Ion know, who's all gonna be there?" I asked, cause niggas love being deep in one studio session or an all nighter. And I don't like that.

"Only a few folks, but not too many," I shrugged my shoulders, "Maybe, anyways let me get myself together so we can head out,"

"Okay," he took the blunt from me and pecked my lips twice then left the bedroom, so I could get ready.

𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐑

| 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘 | ➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴