𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 | ➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟼:𝟶𝟸𝙰𝙼

Kristian and I laid in my bed naked, just listening to each other's breathing and heartbeats. We've been laying like this, for the past hour now. Less sexual and more so intimate, we didn't have sex we just wanted that skin to skin contact feel.

We do this often, mainly to speak to each-other on a more intimate level so we can get a better understanding of each other. "How do you really, feel about Masai moving to Baltimore?"

"Scared as hell, more so because she feels like she's ready to go. I know she is, it's just I don't want her to follow into my footsteps and make the same choices I did."

"What choices was that?"

"I was 21 when I got pregnant, and by 22 I had Masai. I was stripping in Miami where I lived, at the time. Because that was my own source of income, while juggling school and household bills as for a relationship."

"So you basically had to grow up, fast?" I nodded my head yes, "Unfortunately."

"How long did you strip for?"

"From 19 to 23 I think, maybe 24. But it wasn't for that long. Up until Masai was 1 or 2, then I switched career paths." I explained to him, "Oh okay."

"I don't want her to get pregnant, and wonder if her partner would leave her or look at her differently." I spoke to him. "Is that what happened, with her father?"

"In a way yes, more so he didn't want any kids just yet. He eventually was on board, when I said I didn't want to get an abortion."

"You wanted a ring first?" I nodded my head yes, "I got my ring, eventually when I was pregnant with Ajani. Then I got married 2 or 3 years after that. Then had Honesty, and by that time we lived in New York."

"You moved a lot didn't you?" I nodded my head yes, "Truthfully I loved it, I still visit Chicago every now and then. But New York is my home."

"You gotta go to the studio, today?" He nods his head yes, "Some early shit, so I better get ready now."

"Okay." I looked up at him as he looked at me, "Are we showering together?"

"Oh definitely." I got outta bed and grabbed my shower towel then handed him his, before we went to the bathroom to shower.