𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 | ➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟹:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

"A panic attack, are you okay?" I consoled Kennedy as we were on the couch, drinking tea. The girls were in the kitchen doing their homework, as Kristian made lunch.
He brought Kairi over, so she could bound with the girls. I brought my daughters along, so they could play with her.

"I'm fine, just been overly stressed. And that argument with Booka did it." I sighed, "Was it just the phone call, or was it more?" She looks over at me, then looks away.
"It was more, so some hours after that. Maybe midnight, we get into it again. It got bad, so I hung up. It continued on, until I turned my phone off completely."

"I needed to splash some water in my face, because I was getting overwhelmed. I ended up having a fucking breakdown, so I just sat on the floor till I calmed down. Then Kristian found me, and talked me through it."

"He made me tea, then I went to bed. So he's been on my body, since. I don't mind actually." I chuckled, "He loves you real bad." She laughed, "India please!"

"Forgot y'all haven't said it yet."

"When'd Durk say I love you?" I had to think, "First date, type shit. You know how he is."

"He loves you loud, and in private. I like that." She tells me, "Real fuckin' bad."

I watched as Kennedy called Booka, she was setting boundaries and was gonna cut contact with him. The little the better, for her really.

"For my sake and sanity, we don't need to talk. Like at all, if you want to see or speak to the kids. You have their numbers, call them. Us going back and forth, isn't good for me."

"Mmcht Kennedy, ain't nothing wrong with you."

"All jokes aside, ya mother raised a bitch for a son. You don't do a damn thing, for your kids. And it's sad, as fuck!! They have other family members, to love and nurture them. So from here on out, don't call my phone, text me, nothing! If you see me out, don't look my way or or speak to me."

She hangs the phone and set it down, before looking at me.

"How long do you think that will last?" I ask her, as she blocks Booka. His number, his burner and whatever else she has on him. "Don't know, but I hope we never speak again."