𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟾𝙰𝙼

𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!" The kids yelled as they barged into my bedroom, I laughed and sat up and fixed my shirt.

"Breakfast is ready," Ajani told me, I was taken back. "Oh really?"

"Actually it's IHOP, but let's pretend we cooked it." Masai clarified, I chuckled. "Also Dad is on his way, and so is Lj,"

"Good, I'll meet y'all downstairs," they nodded their heads before leaving my room, I sighed and picked up my phone to see a missed call from my mama and from Kris.

So I called my mom first.

"Merry Christmas my sweet baby,"

"Merry Christmas mama,"

"Wyd?"

"Finna eat with the kids, hbu?"

"Driving around with Lennox, can you unlock the front door?"

"Why? Aren't you in the Bahamas?"

"Open the door to see,"

"Okay okay,"

Hangs up..

I toss the covers off my body and put on some pants before opening my door and heading downstairs. I unlocked and opened the door to see my mom and Lennox.

"Mommy!" I don't care how old I get imma still call her mommy, she laughed and pulled me close for a hug. I immediately felt like crying, I haven't seen my mom in some long months and I definitely missed her.

"Hi my baby," I pulled away from the hug as she wiped my tears, I then hugged Lennox as well. "Come in," I let them inside as I locked up behind them.

The kids immediately stirred up a conversation with my mom and Lennox, Azur was finally able to show her Rylee. He's getting so big too.

"Here ma," Masai said as she set a plate of pancakes, bacon and eggs infront of me. "Thank you Sai." I did a small prayer before picking up my fork to dig in.