𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟺𝙰𝙼

𝟺 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂

I blew out an annoyed breath as I went through my Christmas list. I wrote down all the people I'm getting gifts, for and everything. I'm so annoyed right now, because I know imma overwork myself. I always do.

"Okay focus, you need to hit up several stores. Possibly the outlets and then head home." I spoke to myself as I sat down on the edge of my bed.

I'm going to be gone all day, I thought to myself. I got up from my bed and went into my closet for a hoodie and a pair of leggings.

"Where's my bubble coat?" I spoke to myself as I pushed aside my clothes. "Mommy!!" I heard Honesty call out for me.

"Yes baby?" I responded as I finally found my coat, I took it off the hanger and put it on over my hoodie.

"What're we doing for Christmas? Is grandma coming?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I think she's gonna try to come down, for us. Masai might go to Baltimore with Essence's family, Azur and Rylee are coming over. Ajani said Blu is coming as well,"

"And daddy?" I shrugged my shoulders again, "I will ask him if that's what you want?" She nodded her head yes. "I do."

"Great, I'm going out right now. Is Ajani home?" She nodded her head yes, "I'll be back soon, don't open the door. Call if anything, ask Ajani to make you something to eat. Don't touch that stove,"

"Got it," I grabbed my purse off the hook where all my other purses were, as well as my phone off my bed. "I love you," I kissed her forehead.

"I love you," she then left my room as I put on my ugg slippers then left my room, I headed down the hall to Ajani's room. To see a sock on the door.

Oh my god!

I pulled out my phone to text him, I really hope he's using the condoms I bought him. I know he has a girlfriend and they'll be having sex soon, but I didn't think it would be this soon.

𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢

I'm leaving watch your sister, I'd take her with me but I'm going Christmas shopping and don't want her to see what I'm getting her. Also use the condoms I bought you