𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 | ➪ 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

Blu and I sat beside each-other, just speaking or making fun of people's names or how mispronounced they got.
We continued to talk until it was time for our names to be called, our class or at least the first round stood in a line.

People one by one got called up, as it was getting closer and closer to my name I grew more nervous. All I knew is that, once I get called my family is gonna go crazy. Especially my moms.

"Ajani Kruz Major." The principal announced my name, I stepped onto the stage as people around me cheered and congratulated me. I crossed the stage, to grab my diploma, took a picture then walked off the stage and headed back to my seat.

More students were called after me to do the same process over and over.

After all the students names were called, the principal and teachers made speeches then it was time to close. The principal congratulated, our class as all the graduates threw their caps in the air. They caught them and began conversation with the students surrounding them.

I turned around in search of Blu, I definitely lost her at one point. "Looking for someone?" I turned around again, and see Blu standing there dressed down in her cap n gown.

"Oh definitely, my girlfriend. She's yay high, with big curly hair and big brown eyes. Have you seen her?" I joked as I approached her, "She must be beautiful, the way you describing her,"

"Oh she is." I pecked her lips twice then pulled her in close for a hug, "Congrats, what're we doing now?"

"Go out with the family, you and your family should join us." I offered, she then pulled away from the hug. "You sure? We wouldn't intrude,"

"Nah, it's all good. C'mon, I gotta go find my folks." I grabbed her hand and led her out the crowd of people, and to where our families were.

"Congrats y'all." Our families spoke to us once we were close enough, "Thank you, what're we doing now?"

My mom, Dad and Kristian looked at Dream and her kids then back at us, "Out for breakfast then afterwards, y'all can do whatever."

"Okay let's go,"

We all left in separate cars, then headed down to this nearby diner for a celebratory breakfast.