Chapter 9: Returned

Kagome POV
-
I think I might be dying here with Kagura and Kanna, why did it have to end this way? After six years of being with Inuyasha and the others, why did it turn out like this?
I saw my blood on the ground in a deep red color as it started to dry.

"We all need to escape," I said holding my gut with weak energy.

"We have been trying to get out of here for six years Kagome, there is no way out," Kagura said sure of herself.

"No, there has to be a way out, especially if we got ourselves in," I said to her.

She was surprised at my words and looked away,
"Still full of hope as usual," Kagura said softly.

"Let us try then," Kanna spoke in a whispery voice.

I looked at Kikyo's bow and clenched my fist tighter around it.
I know Kikyo and everyone else is counting on me so, I refuse to quit, I refuse to run away, I'm tired of running away and I'm tired of not sticking up for myself, that ends here and now.

Miroku POV

Sesshomaru held our dead Shippo friend in his arms and stared at him.
Inuyasha, Sango, and I were tearing up to Shippo's death.
Sango was already in my arms covering her face from the sight of Shippo's body.
Sesshomaru walked up drawing his Tensaiga.
He laid Shippo on the ground and narrowed his eyes, concentrating on the body.
He must cut the demons trying to take Shippo back in order to bring him to life.
Sesshomaru knelt down and slightly sliced above him, a hair off Shippo's head slowly drifted to the ground.
Shippo wasn't moving, then suddenly his tail rose up along with his head.

"What's going on guys?" Shippo sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

I see Sango hug Shippo and squeeze his face against hers.
"We're so glad your okay!" she smiled.

Inuyasha turned away and grinned,
"Yea we were, worried about you."

"Welcome back!" I said to him.

"Sesshomaru, thank you so much!" Sango said.

Inuyasha nodded along with me, thanking him as well.

"Whatever," he sternly spoke turning back to Naraku's body.

His body wasn't even off the ground yet.

"He has been decapitated," Sesshomaru stated.

No one opposed as Sesshomaru walked towards the evil Naraku.

"This ends at last," he said again, raising his Tensaiga.

Naraku opened his eyes faintly,
"If you kill me, you will regret it," Naraku stuttered.

"And why is that?" I yelled at him.

Naraku got up and his wound was already in the process of healing, "The more damage done to me, the faster I heal," he told us.

"You're so pathetic," Sango spoke to him.

Naraku stood up and wiped blood off his face as he grinned slyly at us.

"If I'm pathetic, why am I still standing?" he asked her with an attitude.

Inuyasha pulled out his sword, the wound closed up enough to have him move it around.

"Don't reopen it again Inuyasha," Shippo commanded him.

Inuyasha punched his head,
"I won't!" he yelled at Shippo.

This has to be it, we need to kill him, for Kagome...then I'll do it.

Kagura POV

The wretched girl thinks we can escape this hell? We will never be able to escape. I would rather be out there than in here. That bastard, thinks of me as trash, nothing more, nothing less.
Without my fan, I can't fight anyway...