Chapter 3: Meidō Zangetsuha

Sango POV

"There ain't no way in hell I'm doing that!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Do you wanna save her or not!?" Miroku shouted back.

Miroku suggested something, he wanted Inuyasha to cut Kagome with his Tetsaiga. Was he crazy?!

They kept yelling at each other,

"My Tetsaiga in one slice would kill her!"

"The Meidō Zangetsuha is the only way!" Miroku yelled at him in frustration.

I just stared at Inuyasha. He was definitely hesitating, but is that really a surprise? They continued talking while I held my little boy.

"I told ya Miroku I ain't doing a damn thing to possibly hurt her! "

"Inuyasha, do you not want to save her or not?"

"Shut the hell up! How are you even sure?!"

Inuyasha is a real hothead...

"The Meidō Zangetsuha will allow us to save her from whatever is in there. Something very dark has entered her mind, consuming her soul."

I ran outside to see the twins still training  with my Hirakotsu and the other meditating in the flowers.

"Girls!" I yelled

"What is it mom?" one said.

"Is Miss Kagome alright?" The other said.

I grabbed my boomerang and replace her empty hand with a sword,

"You can practice with this if you want."

"Where are you going?" she asked puzzled.

"Just take care of yourselves and each other, daddy and I will be back soon."

I then ran back inside, going behind the wood pillars to change into my demon slayer uniform. Its been, 6 years...and it was kinda tight.

Good thing it is mostly flexible and fitting.

Miroku and I waited for Inuyasha to raise his sword and do the job, but still refused,

"Explain to me how this is gonna save her?" Inuyasha said quietly.

"Well-"

Kagome POV

I was being dragged across ground by the extra tentacle wrapped around my ankle.

I started to worry even more.

"How are you even standing?! How are you alive?!"

He pulled out something from his pocket.

"T-the shikon jewel?! But-"

"I gathered it from its remains. After all these years, three long years, it is now full again."

The shikon jewel wasn't pure, it was completely black and dark. After all that time Inuyasha, the gang, Kikyo, and Kohaku went through to keep that thing out of our lives!

"How did you get that?!" I asked in fury, while being dragged.

"The shikon jewel fragments were sent to hell like I was. Once I put it together, I could use it to my advantage. The shikon jewel is still in hell, but I created a portal to use, so I may travel from my mind to hell. It's quite a clever plan, now that I think about it." he snickered

"No!"

My priestess power kicked in and blew up the tentacle that was around me. My knees trembled slightly, while I tried to stand up.

He spoke again.

"All the fear in that little body of yours makes me laugh. You and I both know damn well that you fear me. Which isn't a bad thing, its perfect for me. Your fear, guilt, pain, or any other type of negative energy is feeding the jewel. No one can get to you and help you right now, go ahead and cry, beg on your knees for mercy."

"Sorry Naraku, but I don't beg!" I snapped back.

"That's a shame..."

A giant surge of energy surrounded him in a shade of blue. His head turned all the way around and zoomed near my face.

"Perish."

Fangs came from his upper gum, then his lower gum, and now all his teeth turned sharp and long, with a point. Spiders crawled from his eyes and skittered all over his body, then they crawl off and his body looks different...

Naraku's POV

My final form is finally complete. My body had a huge gap straight down the middle if my chest, with giant claws sticking out slightly. Spikes grew across my arms and legs, along with that, my eyes turn bright red with my new teeth still growing sharper.

My hands turn to claws, I grinned slightly. "Like the new form Kagome?"

She stood up lightly, looking pathetic and ready to cry.

"You're, you're disgusting!" she said as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

She was scared, and that made me smile with happiness. I have never been this happy for six years.

"I despise you Naraku!" Kagome yelled at me.

"Who doesn't?"

She turned behind her and a shimmer of glitter flew around her.

"I know you can do it," a woman's voice said. I recognized it.