Chapter 2: Collapsed

Kagome POV

It was Naraku, but someone was already battling him...Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru was hacking off pieces of Naraku's body, but it kept regenerating over and over. I didn't realize until now that Koga was here,

I felt rude so I tried talking to him, "Hi Koga! It's been awhile!" The last time I saw Koga was three years ago, about one day after I had returned, so it was a long time.

He grabbed my hand "Even though I am with Ayame now and you are with that mutt, I will always love you Kagome..."

I awkwardly grinned "Hehe..thanks Koga," I said politely.

Inuyasha of course got angry and punched Koga in the face,

"Damn you wolf-boy!"

"Screw you mutt-face!" Koga shouted back.

"INUYASHA!" I haven't said this word to him in six years, "SIT BOY!"

Inuyasha's face splat to the ground in pain. "When the hell are you gonna take this damn thing off?!"

I sighed and looked back at Sesshomaru and Naraku's fight.

Something was different about Naraku though,  his body was just random demon parts and his black hair was smoky looking, almost see through.

Sesshomaru slashed over and over at the parts but kept regenerating on his body. The hacked parts were laying motionless on the ground. That's when Sesshomaru paused and saw all of us on the ground looking at him.

"Rin," he spoke.

"Yes my lord?" she responded.

"We are leaving."

"Yes!"

From what lady Kaede told me, Rin stayed in the village for the three years I was gone, after another three years she went back to Sesshomaru and Jaken, wearing one of the new kimonos he bought and sent her back then. It was light purple with lilies on it and a red sash around her waist.  We then heard a moo from the sky, it was Kohaku on Totosai's cow. Totosai and Myoga weren't with him...figures.

"Kohaku!" Sango smiled.

Kohaku didn't look at her, he was too focused on Naraku,

"That face, that voice..." he whispered lightly.

Sesshomaru was about to leave when Inuyasha screamed,

"Why the hell are you walking away?!"

"He is not worth my time, he is many demons pushed together, to make a disgusting, vile, disturbed, damn half breed like you. Half breed vs. trash, seems even enough." Sesshomaru harshly spoke.

What confused me was, who was he considering 'trash' and who was he considering the 'half breed' in this conversation?

"Ya damn bastard!" Inuyasha screamed.

He left with Rin and Jaken, while we face Naraku.

Kohaku was ready to fight, but Inuyasha stopped him,

"Go back home kid, I can do this by myself, WINDSCAR!" shouted Inuyasha.

He held up his sword and hit it against the ground harshly. The wind scar was a direct hit on Naraku's chest.  He was gone...

I was confused like everyone else that he was taken down so easily.

"T-the wind scar...killed him?!" I said in surprise.

"Pft of course it did!" Inuyasha responded confidentiality.

Koga came up to me and smiled,

"See ya Kagome."

Kohaku left too, but hugged Sango first.

"Goodbye sister!"

"Bye Kohaku!" she hugged.

I waved bye as he left too, did we all gather for nothing? That's when my heart sank, it felt strange, like it was about to explode.

-

Without Kagome noticing, a black

smoke entered her neck.

-

I collapsed and everything was black...

Inuyasha POV

I turned around to smile at Kagome, when I saw her on the ground.

"Kagome!" I shouted while the others turned around with me.

I grabbed her soft hair and held her waist tightly hugging her, to see if she was breathing. Thank goodness she was. I grabbed her and threw her on my back.

"Miroku, Sango, we need to get her to Kaede NOW!"

Miroku and Sango jumped on Kirara's back, flying beside me.

I closed my eyes slowly and tried to put on a brave face. What happened to Kagome? Is this all my fault? We made it back to the hut, I laid Kagome down on a mat and covered her with a blanket.

Kaede had come back in from gathering spices with Shippo.

"I say what happened to Kagome?" she spoke.

Shippo started crying and went over to Kagome,

"Inuyasha you dumb idiot! This is all your fault isn't it?!" Shippo yelled.

"Shut the hell up, I didn't do a damn thing!" I said back.

"I hope you both realize Kagome's health right now...she is in pretty bad shape," Miroku informed.

I pouted silently looking at nothing else or nobody else, but Kagome.

She looked paler than anybody I'd ever seen. Rin walked into the hut, for she really did care for Kagome... Sesshomaru wasn't with her, thank goodness. Rin sat next to Kaede and balled her hand into a fist over her mouth in shock. Now that I think about it, this is the first time Kagome as passed out in a long time, or at least since Naraku was alive. I sat criss crossed on the floor, with my sword in my lap, I leaned over and touched Kagome's face. It was cold, pale, and soft. I picked her up and hugged her as gentle as I could.

I heard her talk in her sleep,

"H-help me..." she whimpered.

Help her? How the hell am I gonna do that?! Either way, I'll give it all I got!