Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎)

A/N: What do you like to do in you free time?

Grizzy: Play cello, take care of my chickens, hang out with my friends

****

(M/n)= Macaw's Name

****

Y/n.

Y/n Fenwick.

As she walked home from Starbucks to officially start the weekend, she hummed and sang along to her favorite music busting through her earbuds. A pair of warm drinks are in her hands, and her nose is turning red as she passes by many New Yorkers.

Today is a cold and rainy day here in the Big Apple, and the weather is delivering an early storm that is just beginning to soak those who were in the elements.

Y/n always came prepared, though. She is smart like that.

She brought out her (f/c) colored umbrella and grinned when she outsmarted the rain today. Thinking outside of the box was her specialty.

And since it is the end of the day, she always checked in with her Father, Vernon Fenwick who was at work this evening. She did this to keep him sane since she is his only daughter. Y/n pauses her music on her phone to communicate with him verbally over a quick phone call. It rang until he answered. "Hey, Dad." She greeted him.

"Hey, pumpkin." He says, sounding like he was out of breath. Sometimes her Dad sounded off and Y/n never understood why... Maybe because he is a cameraman and is probably one of the weirdest people she knew in her entire lifetime. He was weird, still is, and she accepted him for it all of the time. He's her father! "You on your way home?" Vern asked her.

"Yeah, I got my coffee and the Medicine Ball you asked for," Y/n answered, joining a crowd of New Yorkers on a sidewalk.

(If you LOVE tea, I recommend the Medicine Ball if you haven't tried it! It's great for sore throats, other sicknesses, or if you're feeling something delicious!)

"Thanks, sweet-- ah! Geez, easy, Mikey!" He grunts, groaning through the call.

"Dad?" Y/n says, thinking he is acting suspiciously. He's been this way for about a year now and there was always something holding Y/n back to ask him what his deal was. "What are you doing? It sounds like you're at a gym and not at work."

Vern replied to his daughter. "Uh, nothing, hun. My co-worker and I are just moving some boxes." He says with a slight shake in his voice.

Y/n walks a little faster to get out of this crazy weather. "Dad, I thought you were supposed to be working with April at Channel Six."

"I am!" Vern exclaimed, sounding a little calmer than before. "Hey, listen, Y/n. When I get home, we'll have an Office marathon. What do you say?"

She sighed, wondering why her Dad has been acting this way. He used to be so average when it came to his life as a father and a cameraman. He never displayed odd actions or said irrelevant words-- anything that came out of his mouth was...dumb.

Last year he was totally dorky self and then one day, he just changed. Y/n wasn't sure if it was because of those Shredder events that triggered his odd behavior...

Y/n's Dad walks on eggshells with everything-- including her. She felt like a stranger to her own father sometimes. "Sure..." She replied lowly.

"Awesome. I love you, Y/n. I'll see you when I get home." Vern said, ending the call before Y/n could say anything.

"Love you, too..." She sighed, resuming her music.

Now, Vernon Fenwick wasn't expecting to have a child of his own in the past because in his mind, he thought he wouldn't even get a girlfriend. He jinxed himself, though.