Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ (𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋)

A/N: What is the color of your shirt right now?

Mine: green

****

Before Y/n was going to go visit Raph, she wanted to finish up her online school work. She knows if she stays on top of it, she won't have to worry about schooling at the end of the day.

She typed nd clicked on her laptop, giving her answers to a few educational problems before logging off and shutting her computer off.

Just an hour earlier, Raph asked Y/n to come to the lair to visit with his family. He knows that she didn't exactly get to know them the correct way since she followed her mother into the sewers. In the end, Raph scared her because he was doing the thing he does best; protecting his family.

Now that she wrapped up her school work, she went into the living room and told her mother, the chief of police that she will be going to the lair for a few hours. "Mom, I'm going to see Raph. He wanted me to officially meet his family."

Rebecca nodded at her daughter. "Okay, sweetheart. Stay safe."

"Always," Y/n replied, walking to the apartment door.

"You have your mace?" Her mother asked her from the living room.

Y/n looked at her hip and found the mace sitting there comfortably. "Yes, ma'am."

"All right." Says the chief. "I'll be here when you get back."

The door closes instantly. Y/n is finally on her way to go visit Raph and his family. Now that she is going to get a proper introduction to the Turtle Brothers and Splinter, she is really hoping that she doesn't mess this whole thing up.

When she got to the lair, there was nothing but music blaring throughout the entire place. Y/n found Mikey jamming out by himself, Donnie is working on the Tartaruga truck, Leo is trimming in Bonzai trees, and Raph is eating a whole pizza in the kitchen. And then Splinter is meditating in the middle of the lair, surrounded by a dozen or more candles.

Y/n took in a deep breath and walks up to the only turtle she is comfortable with; that's Raphael. When she stood in front of him in the kitchen with pizza sauce all over his face, he immediately choked on his food, shocked to see she is here in his home again. "Oh!" He coughed, grabbing a napkin and spitting out whatever food he couldn't swallow. "Y/n, you're here." He breathed drinking a glass of water and finally catching his breath.

The girl chuckled, thinking it was a little bit funny to see Raph get scared of her this time. "Everything okay? I don't need to take you to the ER?"

"No thanks," Raphael replied, wiping his mouth with another napkin. "But I'm glad you made it here."

"Me, too," Y/n says, getting a good view of the lair. There are so many things to look at, so much to touch and play with. A toddler would love to run around this place. "So, what's next?"

"Well," Raph started, seeing that his brothers and Splinter are occupied with what they're doing. "You're supposed to meet my brothers and Dad...the right way." He walks from the kitchen with Y/n walking next to him.

It sounded like a plan to Y/n. She thought it was a great way to start off the friendship; to get to meet each of his brothers and see what Splinter is about. She felt like she needed this, not just to make sure things go well with Raph and his family, but for herself.

Y/n has been treated differently because she is the daughter of the chief of police. As mentioned before, Y/n doesn't have many friends and she's been given this gift. A huge gift of friendship that includes a lot of personality and adventure.

Being connected with Raph is a blessing, being friends with his brothers and Splinter is just as great and she already loves them.

Leonardo is quite the noble turtle who is the older and bigger brother with a serious attitude. "It's great to meet you...again." Leo chuckled at her, making Y/n smile.

Donatello is to himself but he will mingle with Y/n every once in a while, not being shy to show her what he's about. When he met Y/n, he nodded his head once to her. "You must be the girl my brother speaks of so often."

"Really?" Y/n raised an eyebrow, sneaking a quick glance at Raphael. He was itching the back of his head.

"Very funny, Don..." Raph hissed quietly.

After visiting Donnie, Michelangelo was the last of the brothers to meet. He gave Y/n a great big hug and said, "I've always wanted a sister." He whispered into her ear.

That melted Y/n's heart. She feels like Mikey will be a great friend of hers now that she met him. The younger turtle wanted to show Y/n everything he's got such as his drum set, his video game console... which she loved to death, and of course, how Mikey pranked his brothers when he was feeling bored.

Then, there was Raphael. Y/n learned that he worked out the most, growing his biceps and drinking a ton of water.

And there was the wonderful Splinter. Y/n took him as the 'Mr. Myagi' of the Turtle Lair because he is always so calm, so optimistic, and never negative. He made the toughest situations into positive ones and Y/n didn't think that was possible. She didn't know how SPlinter did it, but he made everything about life seem easy.

She really did hit the jackpot when it came to gaining new friends.

After she met the whole family, Y/n felt a lot better about coming around more often. She didn't feel as nervous as before and she is taking it as a great start.

She doesn't know what's next, and that is a mystery. And boy, did she love those...

****

"We gotta go now. We only have a 30-second window. You know the plan!"