Dᴇᴇᴘ Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs (𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎)

A/N: If you like Starbucks, drop your all-time favorite drink!

Grizzy: Oreo Frapp with Java chips, whip cream, and 2 shots of peppermint. Try it, you won't regret it. Sometimes I get the Carmel Ribbon Crunch and I get that with no coffee, replace milk with heavy cream and violá!

****

It's been quite challenging to stay focused during training hours or meditate in the dojo for Leo. Being the leader is a lot of responsibility, but when it came to things such as girls... boy, did he become the curious cat. Curious about how things work with them and Leo was the one to be mature, stay focused on his daily life, and be the big brother he should be.

His clear mind was free from everything, peace and quiet filling him up, and then he felt someone trespassing inside, but he didn't bother to try to remove it. Ever since Y/n moved closer to the area, Leo has been feeling funny inside his head. Not so much as awkward, but jittery and fluttery. No matter how hard he tried, Leo felt like he was poisoned by a stunning sight when Y/n appeared in his head. He felt differently about her; like a stronger friendship. At least that's what he thinks.

Leo gives up on meditating and tries something else to stay focused. He chooses to practice his ninjutsu routines in the middle of the lair quietly but again... His mind continues to stay spick and span, yet nothing is keeping Y/n out of his thoughts.

He wishes he could go and see her at the apartment and give her a quick surprise. And by surprise, he meant a very long visit. But something is holding him back from going to see her at April's.

As he trained solo in the dojo, whatever natural light came through the sewers hit him like a spotlight. The more Y/n filled his mind, the more he couldn't focus. He gave up on training and placed his weapons back on the weapons wall before going to his bed and sitting on it calmly.

He closed his eyes, folding his hands in his lap and he gave in. Leonardo just let his thoughts of Y/n take over his mind, letting her smile and voice fill his head. He loved hearing her laugh, listening to her jokes, watching her do the simplest things and teach him about human culture.

Leo remembers the day they met, the day they shook hands, when they had their first conversation, and soon, their friendship took off and become something so valuable. He would feel himself smirking at the memories he saw, watching them like a film displayed in a cinema.

Each and every time he thought about her, his feelings toward this teenager changed and he isn't quite sure how he felt about her.

Not yet anyway. Of course, he will understand these feelings sooner or later.

****

Don't take relationship advice from your single friends. Unless they REALLY know what they're talking about.