Shot 1

Mithran Yadav walked into the Jaipur Palace, decked up like a bride, for his bestfriend Shravan Maheswari's wedding reception. Isha, their college mate had traveled with him for the function.

His other bestfriend Abhay Agnihotri and his wife Kiara has also reached the destination.

"Hey man. When did you reach?" Mithran asked

"Just now. Siddhu came here a few days ago. Mom and Dad are meeting with Shravan and Drishti's parents. When did you arrive?" Abhay Agnihotri asked.

"We arrived by evening. Booked into a nearby hotel. Took a much needed nap. And here we are" Mithran said

"Let's go inside. We are already late" Isha said

"As you wish darling" Mithran said with a wink, earning an eye roll in return from Isha Mehta.

He has known Isha Mehta since his college days. After their undergraduation in Bangalore, Shravan had gone abroad for post graduation. And he himself had worked as an architect at a firm in New Delhi.

Unlike Shravan Maheswari, he comes from a humble background. His father was a government employee and his mother a home maker.

After his post graduation Shravan had brought up the idea of a start up. And Mithran being a risk seeker dived into it without a second thought.

And their company has thrived and their first project was a huge success.

Isha had joined their team, when they began it. And their friendship had grown over time.

If anything his parents marriage has taught him, then it is that friendship is more important in a marriage. Even more than love.

He do not want a submissive woman as his wife. He wants someone who wouldn't hesitate to call out on his bull.

And he wants friendship in his marriage.

That's where Isha came in. Isha is his friend and he had even had an on and off crush on her over the years. So he is pretty sure, love can happen once they get married.

All he has to do is to get her to agree to his proposal.

They walked into the ball room where the function is held and he saw Drishti complaining about something to Shravan.

"How about a photo guys?" Mithran asked as he walked towards them with Isha, Abhay and Kiara.

"You guys are late" Drishti accused as soon as she saw them.

"Sorry Drishti. Kiara had an appointment with a doctor in the morning. So we got delayed" Abhay said

"Oh. What happened to bhabhi?" Drishti asked in worry.

"Nothing. Just a light fever" Kiara said

"Okay guys. Stay closer for the photo" the photographer called out

The formal party was over soon and Shravan's mother took Drishti with her to introduce her to the other family members.

Mithran stepped out into the garden with Shravan and Abhay.

"You look very happy" Mithran commented noticing the constant smile on Shravan's face.

"I am" Shravan said with a sigh of content

"Aww. Shravan is in love" Mithran couldn't help but tease. Shravan had always been the silent type. Always opting for peace. People had mistaken his silence for arrogance many a time.

It was kind of hard to believe that the silent, peace loving Shravan had fallen in love with loud and crazy troublemaker Drishti.

"I don't know Mithran. I have never been in love before. So I don't really know what love is. If wanting to wake up to Drishti's face every morning and wanting to go to sleep with her in my arms is love. Then yes, I think I am in love." Shravan said staring at nothing, with a smile on his face