The Gym

"I'm going to the gym," Hawks said, grabbing his things from around the house. Dabi was sitting at the kitchen table eating bacon and eggs, only dressed in boxers. He watched his boyfriend run from room to room, every time coming out with a different item.

"I'm surprised to see you can still walk after last night. And why this early?" He asked. He couldn't think why in the world anyone would want to exercise at seven o'clock on a Saturday morning. Hawks hadn't even had breakfast.

The hero patted his stomach. "Why d'ya think? I'm gaining weight. Gotta stay fit you know - nobody likes a fat hero. Except Fatgum of course," he added. (Fatgum is amazing lmao)

Dabi laughed at that. "What? You think you're fat? It'll be all that chicken you're eating. You're so greedy," he said, piling bacon into his mouth. The irony.

"It's not like you can say much for yourself!" Hawks protested, grabbing the keys to the door. "Right. I'm leaving now. Don't get arrested while I'm gone," he said with a cheeky smile.

Dabi rolled his eyes as Hawks slung his bag over his shoulder and twisted the knob of the now unlocked door.

"Wait!" Hawks turned around at the voice.

"What?"

"You didn't give me a kiss."

Hawks chuckled and walked over to Dabi. He was about to kiss his cheek but then swept the hair on his forehead back, deciding to kiss his head instead. Dabi gave him a confused smile, and Hawks tapped the side of his mouth.

"You've got crumbs all over your face," he explained. Dabi huffed and shoved a piece of toast in Hawks's mouth, which he widened his eyes at. He pulled it out, gagging a bit.

"I swear you're going to kill me one day," Hawks said with one eyebrow raised.

Dabi just patted his cheek playfully. "I've already killed you."

"How?"

"With my love."

Hawks was about to say something when Dabi patted his cheek a bit too hard, and he stumbled back a bit.

"Ow! Why'd you slap me?"

Dabi shrugged. "Just felt like it." It made Hawks smile to know Dabi was just being his usual self, not caring. He also knew as soon as he left the apartment, Dabi would play his music at full blast, making the walls shake and the floor vibrate.

"Bye, bastard. Love you," Hawks said as he was closing the door. He saw Dabi shake his hand in a lazy wave.

"Love you too, motherfucker. Bye," said the villan with a sly smile.

As soon as he stepped outside, Hawks took to the sky and grinned to himself.

I love ma burnt boyfriend.

__

bruh.

edit: oh my days- when it all started