IT CAME OUT

"It's coming out."

"What?"

"Fuck- just...take off my pants!"

Dabi didn't hesitate and whipped down the hero's trousers faster than he would run to get the charger to his phone on one percent. He looked at Hawks then.

"...Boxers too?" The trembling bird nodded, his face scrunched in pain.

Dabi started slowly but then practically ripped off the hero's underwear after he got yelled at. He stared for a bit, then shook his head.

No time to admire his length now, you've got a job to do.

He stood there as Hawks gave him instructions on what to do: lay him on his back and position him with his knees up.

"Look baby, I'm not sure this is going to work-" Dabi began to say, but Hawks stopped him.

"No, it will. Trust me on this," he said. There were tears streaming down his cheeks.

Dabi was about to protest when something round and shiny caught his eye.
And it was coming out of Hawks's asshole.

"AYO!" He exclaimed."What the FUCK?!"

"What is it?"

Dabi pointed with a shaking hand. "There's a...there's a fucking...it's a..." Dabi couldn't even finish his scentence because Hawks suddenly yelled at an impressive volume.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S GONNA COME OUT - HELP ME!"

"OKAY CALM YOURSELF!"

"OH FUCK-"

"JUST BREATHE!"

"HOW DO YOU THINK I STAY ALIVE?!"

There was a very satisfying but disturbing POP! and Dabi stared down at the object now in his hands.

What the fuck just happened?

___

it came out, that's what happened.

it's currently midnight and i will try to publish another chapter later when i get up for school but eh