fLaB

"Hey! Hawks!"

The man turned at the sound of his name and saw a person with long, white hair running towards him. He flinched when as almost fell over from the sudden punch he received. It was meant to be friendly, but the bunny hero was hardly ever gentle.

"Mirko?" He spluttered. "What are you doing out so early?"

Mirko placed her hands on her hips and laughed loudly, tipping her head back.
"I think the real question is: what are you doing? I've never seen you come to the gym. Ever. But you always stay in shape, so I thought you worked out at home. What brings you here?"

"Well," Hawks laughed too now, but nervously. "I just needed a lil bit more exercise than I thought, so I came. I'm not as slim as I used to be."

Mirko slung an arm around the hero's shoulder and let out an amused chuckle.
"Hawks, my guy, I know you have your suspicions about things," she began, waving her hand around as she talked. "And you're usually right - most of the time. But this time, is not one of those times."

"But it is. My stomach used to be flat, now it's slowly going-" He imitated what looked like a balloon being blown. Getting bigger and bigger. Mirko looked skeptical.

"Let me see then," she said. No, it wasn't a weird thing to ask - Hawks constantly had fans in his dm's telling him to send pics. He never listened of course. He already had a boyfriend and wasn't that perverted. Or was he?

Hawks lifted his tank top up a bit to show Mirko that what was once ab, was now just flab.

"Hmm. You do look slightly tubbier than usual, but it's nothing to be worried about. I did keep telling you to stop eating chicken so much but to never listened."

"Really? That's what Da- " Hawks slapped a hand over his mouth to shut himself up.

"That's what what?" Mirko raised an eyebrow.

Hawks smiled, shaking his head a bit. "Nothing," he said.

He almost slipped up about him and Dabi, but didn't, fortunately.
Nobody knew about his and the villan's relationship. Not even the league.

___

😀