The Egg: Part 2 - Mad Stuff

"To the twelve people that's always liking my post, y'all want anything from the gas station?"

-some dude

~

☆Ages☆ Hato: 7 | Satori 4 | Riku: 2

___

"Hey Dabs, have you seen the controllers for the Playstation because I can't find any of them and if I don't then Hato's gonna-"

"Keigo, man, you gotta chill- SHE THREW UP ON ME!" Dabi yanked Satori off of him and held her at arms length while she giggled at his disgusted face.

"Oh, you think that's funny? How about this?" Dabi poked the small child's cheek and she immediately started crying even though it didn't hurt her that much, and she pulled at his shirt in anger.

"Ugh- no. Don't claw at me with your fat little fingers like that. Hey Keigo, come take care of your favorite child for me please."

Hawks stuck his head out of his bedroom, his hair a mess and his forehead covered in sweat.

"I'm a bit busy here, Dabs. And I've told you she isn't my favorite. I love all our kids equally."

"Uh huh, speaking of all our kids, have you seen Riku?"

Riku, the baby, hadn't been seen for over an hour, and only now did Dabi seem to notice his absence.

"Uh...no. I thought he was with you."

Dabi rolled his eyes and placed Satori on the floor, but she quickly got up and started jumping up and down on the spot.

"Oo, ooo! I know! I know where-"

Dabi brought his palm down on the top of her head and then ruffled her hair. "Yeah, no. Sorry Satori. You'll only lead us on a wild goose chase and I do not want to jump off the roof with just an umbrella again."

"Goose? I wanna goose! Can we get one for my birthday? Then I can chase it too."

"No, it's just an expression. Like when..." Touya sighed heavily. "You know what? Nevermind."

The villan got up from the couch and stretched. He slumped his shoulders as he made his way into the kitchen, looking in the cupboards for whiskey - and his missing son. At least that's what he told Hawks.

When he found a bottle he went back to the living room to find Satori gone. He stared and then looked around silently, soon spotting a lump on the couch under a blanket.

"Kids are dumb," Dabi muttered as he went over. He grabbed the end of the blanket before yanking it off and grinning at- no one.
Satori wasn't there.

"...Huh?" He looked at the blanket in his hand, then the pile of cushions piled carefully on the couch to make it resemble the shape of a small human.

"Ayo, why are you looking at the cushions like you want to eat them or something?"

Dabi looked up as Hawks stepped into the room.
"What? I just...nevermind." He shook his head and placed the cushions back in a neat way, making sure they were aligned perfectly with the seams of the couch (if that makes sense?). He felt Hawks's eyes boring into him.

"Didn't know you were good at tidying," the hero remarked, making Dabi frown.

"Whatever," he said. "Go find your little shit."