Tempted

When Hawks got home he was slightly depressed.

He knew that you didn't instantly become slimmer as soon as you finished exercising, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. He had also gone home from a sudden cramp in his stomach, but he didn't even know why he had it in the first place.

Maybe I should have had breakfast this morning.

It was almost eight o'clock, and when he entered the kitchen he saw that Dabi still hadn't been bothered to dress himself properly - the only bit of clothing he had added on was his loose white t-shirt. The villan turned around when he heard the others footsteps.

"Why are you back so soon? Given up already?"

Hawks dropped his bag on a chair and walked over to Dabi, wrapping his arms around his neck and leaning into his chest.

"No, I just don't feel too good," he said.

Dabi was silent for a moment before answering.
"Want me to help?" He slid his hands down the Hawks's sides until he reached his hips, and pulled the hero into him a bit.

"Yeah, no. Sorry," he felt slightly bad that he couldn't accept his boyfriends offer, knowing he probably wanted to feel good too, but he just wasn't in the mood.

"Nah, 'tis fine," he said airily. "Maybe just this?" He gently rubbed Hawks's back by his wings where he knew he was sensetive, and Dabi smiled a bit as he watched the hero's wings twitch.

"Yeah, that's good," Hawks said. He stood on his tip toes to peck Dabi on the cheek, but before he knew it they were both in a passionate french kiss and Hawks was being pressed against the kitchen counter.

"Alright, alright!" Hawks pulled away, laughing a bit. He jumped onto the counter and smirked down at Dabi, who was standing between his legs. "You little sneak. I said no."

Dabi leaned in a bit so his lower stomach was against Hawks's crotch.
"Come on..." he said, tickling the hero's ear with his breath. "Please?"

Hawks grinned. "Nope! And go put on some pants, I don't want to be tempted."