A Badass

yeah they still don't know the gender of the kid which is a bit strange

___

“Well?”

“Well what?”

Dabi stood up straight and folded his arms.

“Is it a boy or a girl?” He asked. He had been waiting the whole time to find out, but now he brought the question up.

“I erm…I haven't checked yet,” Hawks said with an awkward grin. Obviously they were going to have to find out soon, but he just felt a bit weird looking at a child's genitals.

“Just do it, it's not perverted or anything. After all, it is our kid, isn't it? And I hate calling it ‘it’ all the time.”

Hawks nodded and began to lift up the end of the blanket slowly. He flinched as he was almost kicked in he face by a tiny flailing leg, but continued the investigation.

Dabi saw the hero's cheeks turn a light pink, but he then looked back at him with a beaming smile.

“So?” The villan asked, still waiting for the answer. Hawks's smile turned into a grin, and there seemed to be light radiating off of him with how bright it was.

“It's a boy,” Hawks stated.

Dabi stared at him, and Hawks's cheery attitude faded. His face developed an almost worried expression.

Was Dabi happy about it?

“It's a boy? That means…that means…”

The villan pulled at his hair, staring at the floor. Hawks couldn't tell if he was overly excited or displeased.

“The means I can teach him to be a dominating badass motherfucker!”

Okay, I'm pretty sure it's obvious now.