Sick

Dabi smiled and left the room with a chuckle, leaving Hawks alone with his thoughts.

The stomach ache from before had come back, and he didn't feel like being pounded into would make it better.

He hobbled over to the living room and sat on the sofa, turning the TV on to distract himself from the pain. A few minutes later Dabi came into the room, now in his usual villan attire, and was about to say something but instead stopped and stared.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" He asked the dead-looking bird on the sofa.

"I don't know," Hawks replied. "I think I'm sick."

"You think?" Dabi came to sit beside him on the sofa and took his cloak off to lay it on the heroes legs as a small blanket.

"Yeah, I don't...feel well."

The villan looked Hawks up and down. He did seem a bit forlorn. His eyes were tired and he had this exhausted look about him.

"We'll I'm sorry, baby-"

"Baby?"

"Yes, baby bird. I need to go. The boss is holding a meeting and I've gotta be there or he'll get suspicious."

Hawks's gaze flickered to the floor, and he nodded slowly. "Well...go on then. I don't want to get you into trouble with him."

The villan smiled a bit, glad his boyfriend could understand.

"Call me if you need anything," he said as he got up. He grabbed his black hoody off the coat rack and took out a mask and sunglasses from the pocket.