The Egg: Part 2.1 - Kids are Stressful

ITS BEEN ALMOST 3 FRIGGIN WEEKS IM SORRY GUYS

also they call Hawks daddy and Dabi dad but idk they switch sometimes it gets confusing alright just deal with it.

___

"Follow me!"

Satori beckoned to Hato who was watching the morning cartoons on the sofa next to Riku, curled up in his wings and clutching a bowl of cereal.

"Why?" He asked. He didn't want to go wherever his little sister was headed, knowing it would probviously (probably + obviously) get them into trouble.

"Because!" She grinned and ran over to him, standing in front of the TV. It made Riku whine and Hato got mad.

"Hey! Get outta the way, I can't see." Hato shifted on the sofa but Satori kept getting in his way, and eventually he had to give in after she took his cereal with her feathers. "Give it back, you pest! What d'ya want anyway?"

"I wanna show you sumdin crazy!"

Satori started jumping up and down on the spot, making Hato frown in a way that said bish-I'm-your-older-brother-give-me-respect-and-don't-bounce-around-like-some-kind-of-stupid-ass-frog-on-weed.

"Crazy?" He asked.

"Crazy," the small girl replied.

"Okay. What kind of crazy?"

"Crazy."

"Just crazy crazy?"

"Crazy."

"Okay- hold up." Hato stopped for a second as he got an odd deja vu vibe but quickly dismissed it.

"Let's go," he said. They both snuck off, leaving Riku by himself.

Yes they would get in trouble for that later, because though he was usually a quiet child, he usually caused a lot of trouble (but without meaning to, unlike some kids around here).

"We're going to Daddy's room," Satori explained.

"Why? They're sleeping, don't wake them up."

"No, they're awake! I heard them, and guess what!" Satori stopped walking causing Hato to almost trip over her.

"What?" He placed his hands on his hips in a big brotherly way, like when you're about to tell your younger sibling that they're being stupid.

Satori leaned in close and whispered into Hato's ear.

"Daddy's having another baby."

She then pulled back and began bouncing up and down in the spot again, much to Hato's dismay.

"Dad's having another baby?" He repeated.

"Yes! I can hear it."Hato gave Satori a disbelieving look but pressed his ear to the door anyway. What he heard had him shook.

"Agh- harder daddy!" There were a few slapping noises, and then Touya's voice was heard.

"Fuck, you're such a good boy, you know that?" (NOOOOO-)

What on earth were they doing to their possible future sibling? Beating him up? It didn't sit right with Hato to think that his parents were hurting their 'brother,' so he busted the door open and yelled.

"DAD?!?!"

What he saw wasn't enough to traumatise him, but it was close.

Dabi was leant over Hawks back who was on his hands and knees, looking at him with his mouth dropped open in shock. Satori squealed and covered her eyes while giggling.