04.

Bakugou POV

I carried Kami up to his room so he can pack and I can go and change. Once we're inside his room I put him to sit on his bed.

"Alright I need you to pack all your stuff while I go back to my room and changed ok?" He started tearing up. I rush over to him and pull him into my embrace.

"What's wrong bubba?" I pick him back up and bounce him on my hip.

"Mo-Mommy sa-s-said t-the same... s-same thing a-an-a-an-an-and"

"Shhhh, it's ok. Mama's not leaving how about I stay and help, I can pick out your outfit for the plane and you can help me pick out my outfit when we're done?" He nodded while still sniffling in my neck. I went to lay him on his bed but he tighten his grip on me. 

Sigh I'm going to need help. I took out my phone and call Shinsou.

"You know you just left me down here right." I just sighed.

"Eye bags get your butt up to Denki's room." I could hear him grumble.

"Is he being a baby again?"

"Say one bad thing about my bubba, I blow your ass up so bad they'll be piecing you back together (I had too) and I already told him about you about his condition." I feel Kami squirm in my arms. I sit down and cradle him in my lap to make him comfortable. I feel movement, I looked down and saw him sucking on his thumb. Why did he have to regress now of all times. I can't even get his paci. 

"Hey bubba" He looked up at me with the cutest expression. I literally coo'ed at the sight. "Can you tell me how old you are?" He put up 2 fingers. I start pampering his face with kisses causing him to giggle.

When Kami was younger he never really got affection because his father is an alcoholic while he mother is a pro hero. They apparently never had time for him so he grew up without feeling loved from a parent. I guess that's another reason why he likes to call me Mama, I'm the closest thing to a parental figure to him.

I hear a knock on the door and realized that the phone call ended. 

"You can come in Shinsou." I hear the door but when I looked up it wasn't Shinsou. Surprising it was Todoroki. I tighten my grip on Kami. 

"What the hell do you want?" He stepped forward but I put out my hand and let off small explosions.

"I swear to god don't come an closer to me." He thankful stopped. "Now what do you want?"

"I wanted to say sorry and explain." I cover Kami's ears and then started.

"I don't give a damn about your apology and what explanation could you possible have, your clothes accidently fell off along with Deku's and he tripped and fell on your dick?" He averted his eyes to the ground and started shuffling from one foot to the next.

"Get out"

"But-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT" I feel trembling and looked down. I saw Kami shaking. I forgot he was there.

"Shhh it's ok I'm sorry for yelling." He gripped on to my shirt.

"Mama mwad?" I nod my head.

"Yea I'm mad but not at you bubba." I kiss his forehead to calm him down.

I look at Todoroki and mouth the words get out. He slowly walked out the bedroom. Before he could shut the door I heard a crack. When I looked through the little crack I saw Todoroki holding his nose on the ground, then Shinsou came though the door.

"I just hit a dog, dad would be proud." I broke out in a laugh and had to tighten my grip on Kami so he wouldn't fall.

After my little laugh I gave Kami to Shinsou and started packing his stuff.

~Time skip brought the you by Denki's cuteness~

We were at the front gate putting our things inside the van then we'll be moving out in Kei's car. I had Kami dress in,

I dressed my self in,

Himi had on,

Kei had on,

And Mono had,

And Mono had,

We finally got out things in the van and it left

We finally got out things in the van and it left. When I turned around I saw my class standing there and glaring but it wasn't at me, it was at Kami?

And done next chapter they finally leaving to America next chapter.