11.

I started watching the anime people yesssssss.

Also sorry I didn't post on Monday, but since I posted Sunday I couldn't post Monday too. Also I have a mid-term test coming up on Monday next week so I will be posting two chapters today. No chapters will be posted until Wednesday next week, I'm so sorry. I hope you understand and enjoy the chapter.

Bakugou POV

"ZACK?!"

"You know them, Papa?" Their jaws dropped this time.

"PAPA?!" I laugh at their expression.

"You guys l-look like fucking fish with y'all jaws dropped like that." I was wheezing at this point until Kei slapped me on the back of my head.

"THE FUCK YOU HIT ME FOR?" I was met with another slap on my head. At this point Himi and Mono was laughing.

"Yeah laugh all you want, I would like to see you take a slap on the head from him. I swear sometimes I think he's the hag in disguise." Mono jumped up at this and point at me.

"I thought I was the only one." I look him straight in the eye.

"Dumbass." 

"I will slap you again."

"Hey bubba wanna get Burger King?" He nod his head and reached out for me. I grabbed him from Zack and placed him on my hip." Anyone else want Burger King on me?" Everyone else nod but before I could leave someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around but realized how close the person was so I step back and look up. The boy with blue gray hear and blue eyes with black slits was standing in front of me.

"Why the fuck are you so damn tall?" I hear a chuckle and look back to Z. I glared at him as he tried to stifle his laughs.

"You're just short baby boy." I just flipped him off and face the bluenette.

"Why do you want blueberry?" 

"First my name is Jacob." I rolled my eyes." And second why is he acting like that." He finished point at Kami. My eyes flashed a glare, like I was daring him to say some shit. Kami whimpered tightening his grip on my neck.

"The fuck do you mean." I was still glaring at him.

"I mean he's our age right? Then why is he acting like a 1 year old." I hear a low growl from behind me, next thing was a flash and Z was next to me. Kei could sense the anger from us and grabbed a crying Kami from me.

"You got a problem?" I'm really trying to calm myself down.

"No but how is he suppose to be a hero if he is acting like a child. He'll not be that helpful if he keeps acting like that." Everything was a blur, well for them. He blinked, then he had vines wrapped around him tightly and Z's tail around his neck and my hand letting off small explosions in front his face.

"Say that again I dare you."  Our voices were deep and menacing. His eyes flashed with fear.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you, I was just curious. I probably should have worded different." I rolled my eyes and the vines slowly unravel from around him along with Z's tail. He let out a breath. I didn't bat an eye at him and made my way over to Kei who was trying to calm Kami down.

"He's having a panic attack." Kei look scared. Damnit he hasn't had one of those in a while.

"Z!"

"On it!" He turn to look through the bags we brought.

"Hey bubba can you hear Mama?" He slowly nod his head. "Can Mama touch you?" He held out his shaky arms to where he thought I was. I took him from Kei and he clung to me. I looked around and Z had the new plush we got Kami from the store.