14.

Before this chapter starts I just wanna know how your day going? Hope those at school aren't stressing too much and those at work hope you staying safe. May all y'all have a good day today. Happy Friday!

Bakugou POV

The class still looked amazed after Himi's demonstration. I just got to say the people in America are a lot better than the ones in Japan. 

"My quirk is Copy, I can mimic anyone's quirk through physical contact." The same girl with blue hair leaned forward.

"I'm guessing you want a demonstration as well?" Mono added. She violently shook her head, I winced watching her do that.

"I want Axel for this demonstration." I glared at him cause I know what he was doing. Axel raised his eyebrow as he made his way to the front. Mono smirked when Axel stood in front of him. Mono gave Axel a quick peck, when he pulled away he activated the quirk, his nails changed until they were sharp along with canines appearing. The class stood there amazed and Axel stood there red. I pulled away him from Mono and into a tight hug, he snapped out of it and hugged back.

"Don't touch my child." He reached out to grab him and I slapped his hand away. 

"But-"
*Slap*
"But-"
*Slap*
"But-"
*Slap*

"STOP HITTING ME!" I heard a chair drag.

"Whose touching the child?" I turn around and saw Loanna standing up. I smirked and pointed at Mono. She walked up to him and slapped him on the head. "No touching the child." The whole class burst into laughter even the teacher. I can already tell this year is going to be fun.

After the whole laughter we finally calm down.

"Can I gwo nex?" I turn and smile at Kami.

"Sure bubba. Just remember what I said about using your quirk." He ran to the front and nodded his head when he got to the front.

"My qwuirk is Electwricerty. I can make sparks." He lift up his finger and yellow lightning danced around it. He giggled in excitement.

"Can I have him?" Z growled when he heard this. I laughed and shook my head at the person.

"So this school just let's babies in now. He probably couldn't even hold himself in a fight. All he is going to do is cry to his 'Mama'." I see Kami tear up and my aura dropped from positive to dark real quick. She rolled her eyes when she saw Kami crying.

"So you guys want to know my quirk?" They nervously shook  their head.

"Oh and sensei whatever happens from now is me defending a friend ok?" She nodded as she understood.

"Ok one more thing before I demonstrate" I say as I walked to Z and hand over Kami. Then I stood next to his seat with a malicious smile. "I have two quirks." The class gasped except for the girl, she just rolled her eyes. I just chuckled at this.

"You can't have two quirks and if you do they must be as shitty as your brother's or as villainous as your sister's." That was the last straw for me as I lifted my hand and a thick vine shot at her, pinning her to the wall. Before she could use her quirk or fight back, vines started coming out of the wall keeping her against the spot. She looked at me as I lift my head, fear took over her as she saw my glowing eyes.

 She looked at me as I lift my head, fear took over her as she saw my glowing eyes