18.

And the moment you have wait for .................................................... U.A IN AMERICA.

Bakugou POV

We were in the limo on the way to the airport after we changed our clothes in the lockers at school. Everyone was just chilling on their phones while I was pampering and playing with Kami who slipped. The closer we get to the airport the more nervous I become. I really wonder how the will react when they realize it's me who they are staying with.

We finally arrive at the airport, I got out of the car and left the others in the car including Kami. I look around for Aizawa as their plane should have landed already. I finally see them approaching from the departure area.

"Uncle Shota over here!" I put my hands up waving around so he can see me. He looks my direction ad smiles, it's faint but it's there. He directs the class over to where I'm standing.

"Hey Kat it's good to see you." I smile.

"It's good to-" 

"KITTEN!" I was engulfed in a hug by none other than Hito.

"God damnit Hito I told you not call me that," I start off, hugging him back. "Fucking eyebags."

"BAKUGOU?!" I move out of the hug and looked behind Hito. I see Class 1A looking at me with their eyes wide like about to fall out of their sockets. I fell to the ground laughing. Hito turned around and soon enough he was on the ground next to me laughing as well.

"You g-guys should s-se-see yo-your f-face." Hito said between breaths.

"O-Oh g-god I-I'm go-going t-to pe-pee." Aizawa just looks at us disappointed. Hito and I finally calm down and got off the floor.

"So-" I started but was cut off by someone giggling behind me. I turned around and someone jumped on me. All I saw was yellow hair.

"Bubba why are you out here I left you in the car." I say adjusting him in my arms so he's comfortable. He holds onto me tight and puts his head in my neck.

"Wanted Mama." He starts rubbing his noise in my neck, he always does this when sleepy.

"Kamibro is that you?" Kami lifts his head in the direction of the voice. I also looked towards the voice. It was Kirishima who asked, when Kami saw Kirishima his grip tighten.

"Yes this is Kaminari what do you need?" He rolled his eyes when I answered.

"I wasn't talking to you."

"Well that's who answered so deal with it, and before you say anything watch how you talk to me because I can send you to live on the streets at anytime just for annoying me. Anyways follow me to the car that will be taking you to the house." Kirishima didn't say anything.

"How can you send us to the streets?" Uraraka said. I smirk.

"Actually I'm the one hosting you so I can kick you out at any moment." All Might turned towards me.

"That's not hero like. No wonder you don't go U.A anymore. You villian." I rolled my eyes. 

"Says the one who destroyed their number 1 fan's dream, then pitied himself cause he's bad at being a hero then to- oop I can't say that." He paled. "As I said say the wrong thing you will be left on the streets and All Might you have no power as you are not the number 1 hero here in America so you can't demand anything. Now Hito and Uncle Shota will be riding in my limo and you guys will go in the other one." We finally made it to the cars. I direct Aizawa and Hito to the limo I'm in, I gave Kami to Z and direct the others to the other one.