16.

Aizawa POV (Wasn't expecting this were you?)

I'm lying down in the class waiting for those brats to get in here, problem child was already here. It's been a few months since Bakugou left. Don't tell him but I actually miss him, that's why I'm glad for this announcement. 

They finally made it, a minute before class. They started conversing like the bell didn't ring. Oh how I want to expel them. I need coffee, I'm too tired for this shit.

"SHUT UP!" Their mouths snapped shut, I hear a small chuckle from Shinsou but I ignore him.

"Good now I have an announcement. Due too you guys being all talk no bite and failing your training class even though it might be because Ass Might can't teach. We will be going to America for you third year training. We will be staying with someone that was kind enough to let us live with them-"

While in America with Bakugou after the phone call:

'Why the fuck did allow this. UGH! I turned FUCKING SOFT. EWWW. I HATE MY LIFE.'

Back at U.A, Present Time:

Iida raised his hand. I rolled my eyes when is this boy's hand never up.

"What Iida?"

"Where will be we be doing our training." 

"You would have known that if you didn't disturb me." He lowered his head and sat down. " Good we will be training at America Yūei Highschool. The school rules are a little different from U.A so please try not to embarrass U.A." Shinsou jumped up cheering.

"That means we are staying with him right?" He asked. Too tired to deal with excitement, I crawled into my sleeping bag nodding to Shinsou's question.

"Ok you have two hours to get ready if you're not ready we will be leaving you behind. Also Ass Might is coming along as well unfortunately." They ran off not looking back except Shinsou, he packed day before I just didn't tell him why he was packing. Can't wait to see you Kat.

In America

Bakugou's POV

Thank god today is so peaceful. I've been so busy with paperwork and consoling, I'm a little salty that U.A has to come here for training though. I step into my office, I see Maria just sitting in on the waiting couch. As I stepped closer I heard sniffling.

"Maria?" She stopped and looked up. Her eyes were puffy and she was still sniffling. I sat on the couch next to her and pulled her into a hug. 

"Mother...." 

"Shhh, calm down then tell me what's going on." She gripped my shirt tightly. I ignore it and just rub her back trying to her calm down. Oh baby what did your parents do to you now? I rock her a little and she finally calms down.

"They hit me, at first they just pushed and screamed at me but they went further. T-They pu-pushed m-me do-down the stairs. T-They hit and beat me an-and I'm scared......... I-I d-don't wa-wanna go back..... Please don't make me go back!" Her grip on my shirt tighten.

"Let it all out. You need this, scream even, you know this room is soundproof. You can get up and rant to if you want. I'm here to listen." And that's exactly what she did. This went on for 2 hours. I sent her to class with an excused slip. 

Oh god what am I going to do, I can't and won't be sending her back. I sigh, I wonder? I bring my chair closer to the table and pick up the phone dialing Star's number.

"Hello this is the principle, Starlette Davis, of America Yūei Highschool how may I help you?" I giggled a little bit at her formality.

"Hey Star it's Katsuki."

"Oh hey Kat what do you need?" I still wonder how she switches from formal to casual so quick. I might need to ask for advise.

"Yeah so remember Maria Gill?"

"Mhm"

"Well I sent her to class not too long ago from my office, apparently the parents are hitting her now." I take a deep breath." I will not be sending her back to that household but I need to talk to you first. Does Maria have any other relatives?"

"Hold on let me see?" I hear a chair move then shuffling in the background.

I was interrupted by my door slamming open and a loud cry following.

"MAMA!" I see Kami run in the office area with fat tears running down his face. I stick my arms for him to come. He runs into them and sits on my lap, clutching my shirt.

"Oh bubba what happened, weren't you suppose to be with the group?" He clinged to me crying harder. Today was so peaceful, what the fuck happened.

"We can talk when you're ready ok?" He nod his head. I pick up the phone remembering Star was on the other line.

"Omg Star I'm so sorry. Kami just came into the office crying."

"It's fine Kat but why is he crying?"

-Sigh- "I don't know he's not talking. Did you find any relatives?"

"No the parents didn't put any relative on her file." Fuck what am I going to do. Wait-

"Look for Christina Ifill file and find her mother's number."

"Ok" I hear shuffling again. I put the phone on the table and moved a sleeping Kami to couch, then went back to my chair and pick up the phone.

"Ok so I have her number, what do you want me to do?"

"Explain everything to her, hear what she have to say. I know how she is so send Maria home with her do not let the parents find out. Also set up a meeting with Christina's mom."

"Ok I'll do that now bye."

"Thanks bye."

I sighed this is not how I expected today to go. I went over to the couch Kami was in and laid down with him falling asleep.

Ok I'm not proud of this one but hope you liked it. Also quick author's note, I wanted Axel to have a weapon and I just realised I didn't write it in or put a pic so lemme just...

........

There also when he goes into his cat form it disappears with him

There also when he goes into his cat form it disappears with him. So yeah sorry bout that.