25.

Bakugou POV

We all came home after the incident. Kirishima was under the watch of Star and the police so he was with them. Nobody would talk, there was just an awkward silence all the way to the house. I'm locked in my room right now with Kami, who is sleeping. Z has been sitting outside the door for about 4 hours now. I really don't wanna face him, he's gonna hate me.

"Kat can you please let me in, I can literally hear you thinking from out here just let me in." I hesitantly stood up and opened the door. As soon as I did I was brought into a tight hug and I felt tears.

"You don't know how worried I was, you can't just do something like that and walk away without talking to me." I hugged him back tighter like he was going to disappear if I let go.

"I'm sorry I was scared you would hate me." He pushed me forward with his hands on my shoulders.

"Who the fuck are you and what have you done with my Kat." I stared at him and then broke into a laugh.

"Are you fucking serious right now."

"What made you laugh?" I just continued laughing.

After dying of laughter we headed downstairs because the rest of the Aces were done there. Z said I needed to talk to them because they were all worried.

"Hey guys sorry for worrying you." They just stared at me, while I stood at the bottom of the steps.

"Who the fuck are you and what have you done with Kat."

"The next person to ask me is getting their ass exploded." They all start laughing.

"Good to have you back, you angry ass pomeranian." They all nodded agreeing with Lolo.

"Cuddle pile?" They jump up.

"Cuddle pile!" I laugh at them.

"Your friendly neighborhood hero is joining." We look up and see Kei just chilling in the air.

"Wait, I didn't know Spiderman was coming." Sam snickered. Kei just pouted.

"No one can convince me that Peter is not cute, especially when he gets nervous."

"I agree one hundred percent with Kat." Lea screamed.

"First one to the theatre room gets to pick all the movies out for the cuddle pile." All of them scurry off including Kei. I made my way back to my room to wake up Kami as I didn't want to leave him on his own.

When I get back to my room I see Todoroki standing in front of my door. I sigh as I really didn't want to deal with him right now.

"Hello Todoroki, how may I help you?" He jumps at the sound of my voice and looks up at me. Instead of answering he just stared at me. I clear my throat to get his attention.

"Um Bakugou, I was wondering if I could talk to you?" I nodded my head and gestured for him to continue. "I was wondering if we could get back together. Deku and I broke up today and I realized the mistake I made. He brainwashed me and I was ignorant to fall for it. I'm sorry Bakugou, please give me another chance." I stare at him like he's insane.

"No." I said with no hesitation.

"What do you mean no?" I gave him that 'are you dumb' face

"I mean no, do you wanna hear it in Spanish? No."

"Why?"

"Well first off I have a boyfriend, secondly I don't like you anymore, thirdly you knew exactly what you were doing when you cheated. You weren't brainwashed, you were basically thinking with your dick and you still are. I have moved on. You did too, so don't come crawling back, it's shameful, especially for someone like you. I have removed you from my life, Todoroki, it's time for you to do the same." I walked around him to get in my room until he grabbed my hand. I stopped, barely holding back my senses that were screaming at me to throw him into the ground.

"Yes?" I say without turning around.

"Why won't you give me a chance? I know you miss me." Lord, give me patience.

"Todoroki let go of me." He does let go, he just tightens his grip. A vine shot out of the ground and pinned him to the roof.

"Next time let go." I entered my room and the vine disappeared. I picked up Kami and headed to the theatre room.

~Timeskip brought to you by Todoroki getting rejected.~

All the Aces were asleep except Z and I. I moved over to Z.

"Come to my room in 30 minutes, I have a surprise for you." I swear I saw a smirk appear on his face. -Sigh- if I get out alive Aizawa you better watch your back.

I quickly grab the maid outfit Aizawa got me,

 and put it on with a robe onto.

As soon as I finished I heard a knock on my door

"Come in." The door opened and then closed and it locked.

"I'm guessing this is my surprise or my surprise is under here." I don't face him as his hand travels up my legs to the end of the robe.

And cliffy. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also thank you for being so patient with me and my writer's block. Updates will be slow though.