26.

Quick warning the whole chapter is smut  and fem kink if you aren't comfortable you can skip. Also this is the first I'm writing full smut so forgive me if it's bad.

 Also this is the first I'm writing full smut so forgive me if it's bad

^^The outfit

^^The outfit.

Zack POV

"I'm guessing this is my surprise or my surprise is under here." My hand travels up to the end of his robe causing him to visibly shiver. He turns around and pushes me on the bed as he slowly takes off his robe. It slowly slides off his shoulders and reveals a maid outfit underneath.

"Hmm~ gonna be my little helper, slut?" He lets out a low hum. As I rack my eyes over the outfit and his body I see a tint. I trace my finger over it and he lets out a low moan.

"Well, aren't you happy to see me?" I pull him into my lap causing our boners to rub together. He lets out another moan but a bit louder this time. I grab his waist and ground him into my boner.

"Z f-fuck~ d-don mgh~ don't te-tease." He eyes were glossed with tears and lust.

"You're so sensitive. I love it." I said as I moved to his neck and bit it. Kat opened his mouth in a silent scream. I continue to mark his neck.

"Y-You kn- ngh~ k-know I-I ugh~ ha-h-hate wh- f-fuck~ w-when y-you te-tease," He removed my head from in his neck and stared me in the eyes. " And while your teasing me your torturing yourself so why don't you stop and fucking fuck me already. I know you wanna break me.....

Daddy~"

That went straight to my dick. I flipped him over and ripped the outfit in half. He gasped as I started to grope his chest and rub his nipples.

"Oh~ f-fuck~ se-sensitive." I pinched them causing him to cry out.

"You tits are so fucking sensitive."

"Z ple-please~"

3rd POV

Bakugou's face was fluster, red all across his cheeks, and he was panting as if he ran a marathon. His neck was black and blue as if he was choked.

Zack made marks going all the way down to Bakugou's dick. Zack got to his destination and swallowed Bakugou whole. He arched at the feeling of Zack's mouth and came before Zack could even start bobbing his head.

"Your clit is so sensitive." He screamed as Zack flicked his dick. Zack shoved four fingers in front of his face. "Suck." He didn't hesitate and started sucking his fingers.

Zack brought his face in front of Bakugou's twitching hole and stuck his tongue in. Bakugou's moan was silenced by the fingers in his mouth. He let go of the fingers.

~Timeskip~ (I'm very bad at smut sorry)

Bakugou was asleep and Z just laid them down after changing the bedding.

"I love you Kat."

I am not proud of this chapter what so ever but I want to get one out to you guys so here. Hope you enjoy this crap.