29.

Time passed by fast and soon they realised their last year was over.

Throughout the year Deku left the hero course and Kirishima was kicked out for sexual harassment. News spread from America to Japan. Several schools rejected Kirishima's applications so he couldn't finish his education and it was just as hard to get a job.

Inko heard about what went down in America from Mitsuki. To say she was disappointed was an understatement. She thought Izuku wouldn't turn out anything like his father but she guess his traits were stronger than hers.

All Might went back to Japan when Izuku quit the hero course. Japan shunned him because of a video of All Might picking favourites and ignoring and neglecting his other students.

Class 1A went back to Japan but things in Japan were hard for the new heroes. Crime rates in Japan went up after the symbol of peace was exposed. So things weren't going so good for them.

The Aces were officially the top 12, including Hawks, in America. Identities were revealed and Bakugou was America's symbol of pride and peace. Crime rates in America dropped to 1% because the Aces with the help of the government created a villain rehad program. One at each Hero company, one at each Hero school and an orphanage for children quirks that are dangerous. Things were going great for the Aces.

The Aces adopted some of the children from the orphanage they created. Loanna and Bella had a twin, a boy and a girl. Jacob and Sam had a girl. Bakugou and Zack had a twin, two girls. Toga and Lea had a boy.

They just had one more thing to conquer.