05.

Here is a chapter just in appreciation of what I found out today.

Kaminari POV

I looked around and saw my whole class glaring at me. The pressure of the glare would be enough to make me regress but I was trying my hardest not too. I looked to side and saw Mama glaring at them but their attention was on me so they didn't see it. I could feel my mind start to regress as tears spilled out my eyes. I was about to run to Mama when I felt someone pull me back to where the class was standing. I turned my head and saw Todoroki. I screamed for Mama, and began trashing about in his arms.

"Aww look the traitor wants his Mama. Why would you side with him?" I feel the tears leave my eyes. I don't care what they say I just want Mama. I was knocked out of my thoughts by an explosion sudden I was in the arms of my Mama. I held on tight as if, I let him go he would disappear. At this point I was full on bawling. I feel him bend down with me in his arms and pick up something.

"Remember what I told you about these flowers?" I looked at the crown he made earlier, not realizing it fell off, I nodded answering his question. He smile then placed it back on top my head and then kiss my forehead. I rest my head in his chest feeling emotionally exhausted before I fell asleep I heard him say something that never fails to put a smile on my face.

"I love you bubba." With that I fell asleep.

Bakugou POV

I'm about to kill a bitch. I hand Kami to my mother, cause I don't want no blood on him, but before I could even get to Todoroki I feel someone hold me back. I look back and see Aizawa holding me. I glared hard at him.

"Let me the fuck go. I'm about to commit a murder." He just held me tighter.

"Sorry but you could get arrested for illegal quirk usage since you technically don't go to UA anymore." I see Todoroki smirk. I just smile not a happy smile, no, I mean a 'Imma kill you smile'.

"Who said I was gonna use my quirk?" I just smile at Aizawa. He then let me go.

"You don't stand a chance at beating Todoroki-kun without a quirk." I just smile at Deku and then flashed behind Todoroki and did a roundhouse kick. I flashed again and kicked him in the face. I flashed one more time and chopped the back of his neck knocking him unconscious.

"HOW?!" I hear most of the class shout. I see Kami jump out of his sleep and then start looking around for me. When he finally sees me he makes grabby hands at me which causes my mom trouble holding him, to keep him from falling. I take him from my mom and put him on my hip. He wraps his hands around me and puts his head in my neck.

"I will never understand how you deal with him. I don't think he likes me." My mom says walking to the driver's seat. My siblings and I laugh at her antics. I turn around to Aizawa and Enji.

"Bye old man and Dadzawa, don't forget to visit. Oh and I'm not sorry about Todoroki." I get in the car waving at them. I hear Enji laugh at what I said.

"That's was unacceptable and very unheroic" I look Iida straight in the eye.

"And I'll do it again, bop bop." I hear Aizawa and Enji start laughing again.

"Periodt!" Oh how I missed my siblings.

~Time skip brought to you by the ship DekuxHospitalbed~

 We arrive at the private jet. 

Room 1

Room 1

Room 2

Room 2

We step into the jet Himi and Mono rush to get something to eat while Kei walk over to the TV with my old hag

We step into the jet Himi and Mono rush to get something to eat while Kei walk over to the TV with my old hag. I carry Kami to the 2nd room cause he was still sleeping.

I walk out the room and laid down in one of the window seats and put in my ear buds. My eyes start to feel heavy as I close them and fell asleep. 

Alright they finally left japan. -Sigh- too so long to leave, damn.