07.

Bakugou POV

"DAD/PAPA" We ran and crushed the old man in a hug. We started laughing along with my mom, while Kami was jumped out of his sleep.

"I missed you guys too, you ready go?" I shook my head and they turned to me.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I started walking away until I heard whimpering, I turned around and Kami was reaching out for me. I walked over to my mom and lifted him on to my hip.

"Well when did Kat become a father?" Was the last thing I heard when I left for the bathroom with Kami.

After the bathroom, I saw a Starbucks and stopped but when I looked in the was a crowd. I place Kami on the bench.

"Hey bubba you want something from Starbucks?" He nodded his head. "Can you wait here for Mama because there is a crowd and I don't want your anxiety to act up?" He looked hesitant but he nodded his head again. He told me what he wanted and I headed inside.

Kamibubba POV

I watch Mama go inside Starbucks and when he disappeared I just sit looking around the mall. I got bored of doing that so I just play with Pikachu. I was sitting talking to Pikachu but stopped when I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up thinking it was Mama but it was a scary looking woman.

"Hwello?" She might be scary but Mama still taught me manners.

"Why are you talking like that?"

"Mwa'am twhat is my busiess." I felt a sting and my head snap to the side. She just slapped me. I feel the tears spill out my eyes.

"Don't disrespect me young man I'm going to have a talk with your parents." I see a boy around Mama's age walk up behind the woman.

"How can I help you?" The lady turned around to him and I saw fear flash through her eyes.

"I-I'm s-sorry I-I di-di-"

"Leave" She scrambled away while he was glaring at her. He turned back to me and his eyes soften.

"Hey little one did she injure you?" I nodded my head. He looked at my face and I see anger flash in his eyes, I get scare that it was because of me. I guess he saw my face because he eyes soften again.

"I'm sorry little one, I'm just angry she hurt you. Can I touch you?" I nodded my head again. He rubbed his thumb over the bruise and the stinging went away.

"Did you do that?" He nodded his head. "That's so cool is that your quirk?" He nodded again.

"What's your quirk?" He looked hesitant in telling me. "You don't have too if you don't want too." He smiled and stood up I thought he was going to leave, but instead I see horns pop out along with a tail and wings.

" He smiled and stood up I thought he was going to leave, but instead I see horns pop out along with a tail and wings

They look so cool.

"Can I touch the tail pleaseeeeeeee?" I do puppy eyes to convince him. He looked shocked at my reaction.