Revolution 3 (Ultimate Bonds Gryphon)

It's been a few weeks since Kimiko left. She didn't say a word to where she was going; only that she won't be able to contact the team for a while. A few days before the semi-finals of the Holy Road nationals, everyone was gathered on the field. Tenma had just arrived to see a bus waiting for them.

The bus was supposed to take them to a "soccer camp" but instead it took them to an island in the middle of nowhere.

"Tsurugi, do you know this place?" asked Shindou.

"Yeah, it's called God Eden. It's named God's paradise but it's actually hell on earth." He replied.

Then, a team called Unlimited Shining appeared and challenged them to a soccer match. Tsurugi and Unlimited Shining's captain, Hakuryuu seems to know each other and they had a bit of a talk before the match starts. The entire match was one sided. Raimon was badly beaten up and lost. As Hakuryuu was about to finish them off, a ball came and created a dust cloud. When the cloud disappeared, the Raimon team was gone.

Tenma was the first to wake up, he was in a cave. "This is..."

"Looks like someone saved us." Said Tsurugi who had just woken up.

"Tsurugi." Said Tenma.

"What is this place?" asked Kariya. Then everyone woke up.

"What's going on?" asked Shindou. "We were fighting Unlimited Shining and then..."

"That's right!" said Tenma. "Back en... I saw Endou-kantoku." With that statement said, everyone was shocked.

"No way!" said Hikaru.

"Kantoku?" asked Shindou.

"You called?" said a voice. The team turned to see Endou standing behind them. "Yo! Looks like you're all awake!" everyone was shocked of course. Then Tenma and Shinsuke pulled on each other's cheeks and smiled.

"ENDOU-KANTOKU!"

"Whoa...SUGOI!" said Tenma, Shinsuke and Hikaru together. They were now in a different part of the cave and standing in front of the team, were some of the members of Inazuma Japan.

"Let me introduce you to them." said Endou. "Kazemaru,"

"Hey." He said.

"Fubuki,"

"Long time no see." He said.

"Kabeyama,"

"Hi."

"Fudou."

"Hey."

"They're all friends of mine who are helping me investigate the island." Explained Endou.

"T-this is too awesome!" said Tenma. "I can't believe that we got to meet the Inazuma Japan here!"

"We're fond of our juniors after all." Said Kazemaru.

"It would have been nice if we could meet in a more colorful setting though." Said Fubuki.

"C'mon, this isn't bad in its own way." Said Fudou.

"Raimon's new soccer club is so cute!" said Kabeyama.

"Kazemaru-san and the others are in the pro-league, aren't they?" asked Kurumada.

"Maybe they'll give me their autographs!" said Shinsuke.

"Hey don't bother them!" said Kirino.

"Hey there! I'm Nishizono Shinsuke." Said Shinsuke. "A first-year defender."

"I'm also a first-year, Matsukaze Tenma." Said Tenma.

"Can I go next?" asked Hikaru. Kazemaru nodded and he continued. "I'm a first-year forward, Kageyama Hikaru."