Ratoniik

~Kimiko's POV~

We went to Ratoniik. We found out that the residents of this planet are actually bugs. We met one in particular who agreed to be our guide. His name is Banda.

He's a very friendly person. He showed us around and helped us understand more about his planet. At one point, there was a rollercoaster ride with big caterpillars to control them. It was a ton of fun! At least for some of us. There rest got dizzy or just really bad stomach aches. I think I even saw Zanakurou yelling and having fun. I never thought I'd see that. When he noticed I was looking, he immediately stopped and coughed. I snickered. Next time this happens... it's black mail time.

Banda took us to a field and we played around together. Tsurugi decided to stay out of it as well, so Zanakurou took his place. I sighed and stood up from the bench.

"Where are you going Kimiko?" Aoi asked.

"Nowhere really." I said smiling. "Just going to wander around-"

I was cut off when there was a shout. Sakura, Konoha and Manabe were all wandering from the field. We ran to check things out. Banda explained about carnivore plants on the other side of the red velvet rope. Its gas makes you have dreams. I covered my mouth and my nose. I looked over and saw everyone doing the same thing, except Zanakurou. He's in a trance... and he acted as if he was riding some kind of bike... Banda saved those who passed through the velvet rope. Manabe and Sakura unlocked their SOULs while escaping. Sakura was a ram while Manabe was a badger. Kusaka almost unlocked his as well, when trying to save Konoha but he failed and Banda saved him.

The next day, we saw team Ratoniik practicing on the field. We watched them play until one of them dropped dead in the middle of the field... literally. Banda explained that it means that person had reached the end of his lifespan... like how the SSC would have ended up if it wasn't for Tenma and the others.

After that, Banda noticed something wrong with Kusaka, in which it was an acid wound. While Banda took care of it, the rest of us waited patiently. I haven't said a word since I woke up this morning, only greetings and then nothing. No one really thought something was wrong though. To them it was normal since they don't know me as much as Tsurugi does... I mean, the real Tsurugi Kyousuke.

On match day, two brothers, Ryugel and Gandales appeared and they helped team Ratoniik in the match. We still manage to pull through though and thanks to Minaho's new special move, we managed to get passed them... although, from one point of view, it was just lucky since the brothers were plain dumb.

Kusaka unlocked his SOUL, a bear and right when he was dribbling down the field, Banda fell right in front of him. He reached the end of his lifespan in the middle of the match. Even so, we played through and won. After watching Banda get buried, we waited for Tenma in Galaxy Nauts Gou. When he got back, we each prepared for takeoff.