Gurdon

~Kimiko’s POV~

After we left Sazanaara, I finally went out of my room and regained my composure. No stupid nightmare is gonna stop me from finding the real Tsurugi. When I entered the main hangar, everyone greeted me happily and they were all glad to see me.

We head the planet Gurdon next and we soon got challenged to a soccer match. A striker against goal keeper match actually. Tenma went off to get a ball but when he came back he told us to try to find the third Hope Fragment. We had an argument but soon we all agreed but when they got back, Minaho and Konoha told us that Shindou and Ibuki are gone. We went to search for them but then we saw someone from the eastern tribe that they would be brought back in time for the match.

We kept practicing as usual and when match day come they still weren’t there. My eyes were still glued on the imposter because he wasn’t playing as good as the team thinks he should be.

“Could it be that he’s still sick?” asked Aoi.

“I wish I could agree…” I muttered to myself.

During the second half, Shindou and Ibuki finally appeared and they showed us their SOULs. Shindou’s SOUL is a peacock while Ibuki’s is a mammoth. Also, Tetsukado had a buffalo based SOUL. Then, when all the Gurdon members went to our side of the pitch, no one else moved as volcanic rocks strike the pitch.

We watched in both shock and terror of what’s happening. After that, the incident happened again. Luckily, no one got hurt. We played the game fairly since and in the end, we won. The elder gave us a Hope Fragment and we left to our next destination.